Legend Garner from Blackburn (never heard of Him) Slams Warnock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Legend Garner from Blackburn (never heard of Him) Slams Warnock

ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Simon Garner. Good player. Blackburn Legend through the 80's.

Comment

One that must have passed me by.

Leg end might be more appropriate
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
        One that must have passed me by.

Leg end might be more appropriate
        Was a good player, Noel Brotherston (spelling) was another and of course Simon ( it flew in) Barker
        Kept the faith!

Comment

Massive contradiction being made by Garner - he says because of what Warnock has said Mackie has been forgotten about - don't talk about Warnock then. If you think Mackie should be the one being talked about then talk about Mackie and don't talk about Warnock.

Comment

I don't know why you bother to post this up, it only gives an old has been his 15 minutes of fame.

Comment

Be fair.

The equivalent would be Stan Bowles slating Steve "Who?" Kean.

****ing chicken farmers.....

Comment

He was one of their few decent players before Jack Walker pumped his millions into that s****y little club.

In fairness Warnock's comments were inflamatory.

Comment

Blimey, the pic on that link shows how bad it really was.

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
                    I don't know why you bother to post this up, it only gives an old has been his 15 minutes of fame.

Comment

blackburn ...the town/club/ people............absolute loo of a gaff.........i urge every man to do his duty when our paths cross next...........retribution will be swift......without prejudice.........and harsh!!!!!
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Quote "Things are said on the pitch, but how was he to know he had broken his leg?

The fact it was all bent in different directions might give a clue

Comment

Simon Garner. Came from Boston, Lincolnshire. Bet you didn't know this.

Comment

Remember Simon Garner well from the 80's but how any player ex or present can condone what EHD said is beyond me, if they think that is acceptable then no wonder fans are getting fed up with football.
                            Wonder if he would meet up with JM and say it to his face !

Comment

Warnock's reaction to the infamous Morgan elbow shows that Garner has a point about Warnock being a tad hypocritical. HOw Warnock defended Morgan then I do not know. BUT, Diouf cannot be defended if he said those things.

Comment

Working...
                              X