This Diouf/Mackie incident......

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Diouf/Mackie incident......

Have the Club issued a formal complaint to Blackburn Rovers, copying in the FA, from Terri Springett or Gianni Paladini?

Ungentlemanly conduct & bringing the game into disrepute at a bare minimum.

Was thinking of posting exactly the same thing.

Un-sewer-ratly conduct at a bare minimum.

Seriously, something really does need to happen.

Comment

I would hope so.

Comment

Wouldnt diouf just say he was being abused throughout the game before it happened? Even if he wasn't no proof to say he wasn't. Didnt he try a stunt like that at everton last season?
        @chrisrobson9

Comment

Dont worry...according to my Chelsea mates, they are gonna make life hell for the sewer lover on Sat. They are supporting west London, nice one

Comment

rather diouf in my team then help from those donuts loftusroadlad
            @chrisrobson9

Comment

It's probably against his inhuman rights to complain...
              We got our Ranger's back!

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                Any fan who comes out in support of our players is welcomed by me.

Comment

Originally posted by DevonParkRanger View Post
                  It's probably against his inhuman rights to complain...
                  Sub-human I'd say

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                    Wots gone on with the sewer lover has nothing to do with Football. All the supporters are on ourside with this one

Comment

The sweet FA will probably do sweet FA about it.Over the years TV evidence has shown on countless occasions that the sewer rat has been guilty of career threatening challenges,spitting at players on numerous occasions and more recently claiming he was racially abused by some opposing fans hurling "hundreds" of bananas at him when NOT ONE was found on the pitch.The rat's an outrageous liar and comulsive wind-up merchant,yet to my knowkedge,little or no punishment is ever administered by the FA,no doubt fearing an infringement on his human rights.Which makes you laugh really as the git isn't human.
                      He should be thrown out the game and not allowed to kick another ball in this or any other country let alone be paid £50,000+ a week for the priviledge.

Comment

Originally posted by geejaybee View Post
                        The sweet FA will probably do sweet FA about it.Over the years TV evidence has shown on countless occasions that the sewer rat has been guilty of career threatening challenges,spitting at players on numerous occasions and more recently claiming he was racially abused by some opposing fans hurling "hundreds" of bananas at him when NOT ONE was found on the pitch.The rat's an outrageous liar and comulsive wind-up merchant,yet to my knowkedge,little or no punishment is ever administered by the FA,no doubt fearing an infringement on his human rights.Which makes you laugh really as the git isn't human.
                        He should be thrown out the game and not allowed to kick another ball in this or any other country let alone be paid £50,000+ a week for the priviledge.
                        Well said

Comment

Originally posted by rangersroar View Post
                          Any fan who comes out in support of our players is welcomed by me.

Comment

One picture on the Offish website sums the incident up. Mackie's laying on the ground with all around him lookin concerned...Apart from one who has a big smile on his face..

http://www.qpr.co.uk/page/Gallery/0,...262653,00.html
                            Don't you just love Gianni "I've never done nothing wrong for this club" Paladini..

Comment

Working...
                            X