Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Playoff final venue? Leeds Home kickoff time?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Playoff final venue? Leeds Home kickoff time?

Anyone got the answers?
    Visit www.iqpr.org

Play off finals at cardiff this year i think

Comment

I think the championship final is at wembley but the other two are at cardiff, Leeds game will more than likely be 1-30 kick off

Comment

Might be wrong but i'm sure the last game of the season is normally a 1oclock kick off ?

Comment

Div 1 and 2 at Millenium. Championship at Wembley.

Comment

Leeds game is 1pm KO
            22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
              Div 1 and 2 at Millenium. Championship at Wembley.
              I was under the impression that because the Champions league final is at wembley then all the play off games had been moved?

Some silly rule about uefa taking control of wembley 2 weeks before the final !!

Ps Don't worry about it as we wont be needing the play offs anyway

Comment

How good would it be having another go at cardiff though? Winning promotion at the millenium against cardiff would be brilliant.

Comment

Thanks lads. I had been told that no playoff final venue agreed yet and if not Wembley it will be Old Trafford on my wedding anniversary May 30th. So we are bound to be in it!
                  Visit www.iqpr.org

Comment

Working...
                  X