Up to our owners now!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Up to our owners now!

NW has given us our best chance ever of getting promoted,we will never have a better chance,with a somewhat limited squad he has done brilliantly and Neil has praised the board openly in the past for their support.He has managed to assamble a team for peanuts which injury free have got us to the top of the league.The most important transfer window in our history is now here and Neil has admitted he isn't being given any funds ,add to that injuries to Mackie,Helguson and Angymang and we have a problem.NW needs funds now and unless the board support him we will not be promoted and the board will be to blame and no one else.we now need 2 new strikers and 2 defenders and one of these should be Austin.Do our board REALLY want us promoted,we will find out in the next few weeks and we really need to act now.I dread to think what will happen if we dont get promoted this season,but at a guess we will lose Taarabt and Warnock,Please don't let that happen,give Neil the support he deserves,NOW.

well said Matchew
    Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Don't hold your breath.
      Top Scorers 2018/2019

Nakhi Wells - 8
      Pawel Wszolek - 6
      Luke Freeman - 6
      Matt Smith - 6
      Ebere Eze - 4
      Joel Lynch - 3
      Tomer Hemed - 3
      Toni Leistner - 2
      Massimo Luongo- 2
      Angel Rangel - 2
      Bright Osayi-Samuel - 2
      Geoff Cameron - 1
      Aramide Oteh - 1
      Jake Bidwell - 1
      Jordan Cousins - 1

Summer Transfers 2019

IN

OUT

Comment

you expect that the old italians or greedy indians will hear you ! and even so they will not spend a penny. those tyyccooons LOVES the money, if a club offers them NOW just 5M£ for both NW and Taarabt they will sell them... they dnt give shiit about something called FANS, football, emotions, promotion etc.. they know only one thing : business and money.
        we will not promote until those owners are gone or some miracle and magic from Adel and kenny.

Comment

business and money?
          think they could earn a lot from the club with promotion.

Comment

If there was ever a time when the board need to pump money into the club it is now

If NW dont get the backing from the board for some funds then we are slimming our chances of promotion

I still got confidence in our current squad but any supporter can see we desperately need a few fresh players after today with Mackie out and the current injury list

Comment

We will now see how ambitious are owners are..................
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by 2bobrob View Post
                business and money?
                think they could earn a lot from the club with promotion.
                yes but they always think short term, and making use of the proverb:
                "Better one hazel grouse in the hand, than ten in the tree."

Comment

Whilst I would normally agree and pitch in; this list speaks volumes here:

IN:
                  Jamie Mackie (Plymouth), Leon Clarke (Sheffield Wednesday), Clint Hill (Crystal Palace), Shaun Derry (Crystal Palace), Bradley Orr (Bristol City), Paddy Kenny (Sheffield United), Adel Taarabt (Tottenham Hotspur), Rob Hulse (Derby County), Tommy Smith (Portsmouth), Kyle Walker (Tottenham Hotspur, loan), Gavin Mahon, Girogios Tofas (free agent), Petter Vaagen Moen (SK Brann, free)

OUT:
                  Angelo Balanta (MK Dons, loan), Alessandro Pellicori (Torino, loan), Damion Stewart (Bristol City), Matteo Alberti (Lumezzane, loan), Nigel Quashie, Romone Rose (Torquay United, loan), Kyle Walker (loan end).

I couldn't care how cheap they are, but that's 12 in and 1 out permanently. EELEVEN new players; even if they cost a total of roughly £3m in transfer fees, its still around £50k per week in wages = £2.5m.

They have certainly splashed some cash.

Also, whilst I would fully expect Briatore to get involved and make demands on a manager, Bhatia and Eccelstone do not seem the type. If Gianni is continuing to have influence over signings then I would also be worried, but of those players coming in, the following are so clearly Warnock signings: Mackie, Hill, Derry, Kenny, Hulse and Smith. Maybe Tofas and Moen came from someone else, but I can't help that think Warnock is calling the shots.

And I really hope that Paladini no longer has any influence over the squad as he clearly demonstrated a horrendous ineptitude when he did have a say...

Comment

Davman

We may well have different views, but it is clear these are Warnock's players. Even Jones said they picked up Moen after going out to see someone else, because he impressed them.

Add to that, wage bill is enormous.
                    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
                    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Pete,

I'm sure I'll never be party to the truth, but in my view the evidence is there for all to see. None of the previous managers were left alone like Warnock has been and it was clear that the board (Briatore and/or Paladini) were more involved than they should have been. Now it looks like Warnock has been calling the shots and long may that continue...

Comment

AM i the only person who is worried that Warnock will quit at the end of this season,and with owners like we have who could blame him....FFS back him or he will go!

Comment

Working...
                        X