Tweet from David Macintyre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tweet from David Macintyre

"Warnock's been keen lately to push the line that he's not spent much. Laughably inaccurate, and could cause problems. Don't go there Neil."
    Mobile Web • 08/01/2011 12:26

Just thought I'd add that to the argument.

Comment

Ooh er

Comment

So this actually means what?

Comment

to me it says, warnocks either trying to talk himself out of the job cos hes got somewhere else lined up, or hes actually fed up with the board and is saying what he wants cos hes like that and doesnt care about consequences.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
            or hes actually fed up with the board and is saying what he wants cos hes like that and doesnt care about consequences.
            I thought that actually.

Comment

with the Palace or poss west ham manager position available, and if there has been 'misunderstandings' regarding backing, he has clearly decided to be outspoken about it.

What can the owners do, sack him? why would he care.

Comment

Originally posted by Gerryhatrick View Post
                with the Palace or poss west ham manager position available, and if there has been 'misunderstandings' regarding backing, he has clearly decided to be outspoken about it.

What can the owners do, sack him? why would he care.
                Saying things he shouldn't isn't a sacking with compo, it's breach of contract and naff off....

Anyone got a photo?

Comment

It's accurate what he's said, whether Dave thinks it's a lot or not.

Comment

I heard that Clarke, Tofas and Van Moegen signings had absolutely nothing to do with NW or his scouting team and Rowlands/Cook situation has caused a level of friction. Just passing a rumour. Cannot vouch for its authenticity.

West Ham will look tempting.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                      I heard that Clarke, Tofas and Van Moegen signings had absolutely nothing to do with NW or his scouting team and Rowlands/Cook situation has caused a level of friction. Just passing a rumour. Cannot vouch for its authenticity.

West Ham will look tempting.
                      doesnt surprise me tbh

Comment

If they p!ss off the best manager we've had in years and he leaves the board should be put up against a wall & shot.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
                          I heard that Clarke, Tofas and Van Moegen signings had absolutely nothing to do with NW or his scouting team
                          Nodge, I find that very hard to believe. Just watch the latest Mick Jones interview on Player talking about Moen and how he was discovered.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                            If they p!ss off the best manager we've had in years and he leaves, the board should be put up against a wall & shot.

I think there would be a f***ing long queue to pull the trigger.

Sense this is a "milestone" month for QPR.
                            Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
                              I think there would be a f***ing long queue to pull the trigger
                              You aint wrong!!

Comment

Working...
                              X