well can we beat blackburn

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• well can we beat blackburn

even with a full team we may not be capable i would like us to field at least kenny in goal because he really is brilliant and he should keep the score down to 0-4 if we play cerny we will go down 0-8
    Click here to view my blog.

More...

Just remember Dex...anything can happen in the cup.

Few expected us to beat west brom in 82? Luckily that day as you well know we had big bob at the back taking care of cyrille and we had Clive allens magic shin.

Not forgetting a packed noisy North Bank of mad west London folk cheering us onto victory. That's the magic of the cup and is stuff that dreams are made of.

Keep the faith

Comment

Will be interested to see what kind of team Blackburn field, could go either way, they just beat Liverpool so the new manager may want to try & beat us to instill a winning habit into his team, or he may play some reserves & save the first teamers for the Prem. We will struggle either way as they are an established Premiership side.

Hate to say it but 2-0 loss. But as Bob says the cup is a funny old affair.

Comment

Couldn't care less about this game,as long as it's not a draw I don't care,don't want a replay

Comment

Hope we lose this game, we need all the help we can get to make sure we go up.

The worst thing that can happen to us now is if we lose some playes due to this cup run.

Comment

Hope that we field a reserve side.
            QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

I predict a 1-0 smash and grab
              goal by the guy from Malta, or Gibraltar or wherever
              Ich Bin Ein Ranger!

Comment

Working...
              X