Harrow Borough striker trial?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Harrow Borough striker trial?

Harrow Borough manager David Howell has confirmed Championship leaders QPR have expressed an interest in taking Troy Hewitt on trial.

At least he's a striker
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

too inexperienced for my liking... just like bringing in another german. The lad needs way more games before he reaches our level.

Comment

This is good news that we're looking at local talent, and not letting them end up somewhere like LEEDS!

Comment

Just spoke to my mate who was at harrow at the start of the season (at dunstable town now) He aid he is head and shoulders above anyone in the league. Very quick, good feet, brilliant finisher with both feet, and good in the air. He said he can make the step up to the football league but he was surprised that a team challenging for the prem are interested.
          @chrisrobson9

Comment

Chunks who u play for now?
            Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

I went harrow borough friendly pre season, was he the guy who scored?

Comment

Interesting
                THERE'S ONLY ONE PADDY KENNY, ONE PADDY KENNY, WALKING ALONG, SINGING A SONG, WALKING IN A KENNY WONDERLAND

Comment

It's not just about from now until may.

Nothing wrong with bagging one for the future.
                  Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post
                    It's not just about from now until may.

Nothing wrong with bagging one for the future.
                    Agree.

We need to get youngsters in for the future.But obviously as well as a top striker.And i would include Austin as a future talent.

Comment

well

well my mate supports harrow borough says he lightening quick,and trully beleives he could play for our first team/so hes only going to cost a small fee lets bring him in and see what happens
                      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Leighsy, no one at the mo will be with someone by next week.

Del yer he scored v qpr pre season.
                        @chrisrobson9

Comment

well

i would be interested in the opion of robondinio,do you feel that this man can make the qpr first team
                          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                            i would be interested in the opion of robondinio,do you feel that this man can make the qpr first team
                            You need to change your name to that Robbo, its so much more brazilian

Comment

I think I will go and have a look at the boy tomorrow. Canvey Island in town it would seem.

I have decided to forgo Rangers tomorrow as a pointless exercise and too much travelling lately. In my defence this'll be my first no show home or away on about a year. But admit I am feeling a bit guilty for not going so now I can dress it up as "scouting" I feel a bit better.

Comment

Working...
                              X