Why do we need a new striker?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gerryhatrick View Post
    Fair point Frode, but we need a striker and a defender because as a passionate fan I am uneasy at the way the team is currently playing. And somehow I believe that these two added elements will be the magic ingredient that will push us up another gear and make us unbeatable.
    Yeah I know it sounds stupid, and it really is totally stupid. But this is what this club does to me. But there is so much history of disappointment and nearly getting there has caused me to think if we don't do it this time with being in this strong position, it might take another 6 years for us to recover. So I want reinforcements to make absolutely bloody sure we don't blow it.
    You make alot of good points. But we lost 1-0 away to Norwich, no disaster. Before that we had 2 excellent results at Coventry and at home to Swansea. Versus Bristol City we should have won by 4 or 5. Didnt get the rub of the green. Absolutely no need to panic. We are short on defenders, and I would expect 1 or 2 signings next week

Comment

Working...
    X