No announcement yet.

Went to the Emirates last night

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Im looking forward to going next season and showing the geeks how to support a football team.

Comment

Although the players and facilities are much, much better, the atmosphere's absolutely shite.

Comment

Football Tourists get on my nerves at football. If they want to go somewhere, try Alton Towers.

Comment

Originally posted by W6hoops View Post
          Football Tourists get on my nerves at football. If they want to go somewhere, try Alton Towers.
          I was sat in a section where it's only ST holders, at £2,500 a season.... no tourists, but no passion, no comments, no signing, no shouting, no nothing. Absolutely dreadful... but lots of leg room and a padded seat for my skinny ####!

Comment

Best ground that I have ever been too beats Wembley in my view.

Been a few times but the Champions League Semi Final against Man Utd two years back was the best atompshere I had ever attended.... Well it was for the first 10mins anyway!!!

Comment

Originally posted by hammer View Post
              great stadium.was lucky got tkts for a tenner v liverpool in cup last season.sat with my afc pal right in front of press box behind dug outs
              remember it fondly hammy old son as gonna be a long time till you visit it next for a league game!!!
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Working...
              X