Bidding war for Legs???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bidding war for Legs???

Ipswich now interesting along with Reading..

Good luck to him

Comment

It's a funny old game.

Comment

Legs is definately not as bad as some make out on this board.

At least he will actually be sold for a decent fee, unlike plenty of other dross in the side earning a fair wedge.
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

He is not a donkey like many make out, I agree with WeAreQPR12. He isn't as consistent as he would probably like to be, but he also has some cracking preformances and scores some great goals. He is versatile and I think probably a decent Championship team is his right kinda level. The grief he was getting from the crowd towards the end was blatantly affecting his confidence and his performances, and that's a shame after he had put in a lot of effort at the club. Good luck to him wherever he goes, both those clubs are excellent clubs.

Comment

Great player for a side happy to be midtable or just about avoid the drop, is that where some still wanna be?

Comment

Keane is a desperate man.He will bid for anyone who might know where Ipswich is ,in the hope they may like to live there.
              Last edited by Gtleighsr3; 06-01-2011, 12:18 PM.
              Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

Good luck to the fella but his time with us has expired.

One decent earner off the wage bill is a good start.

Comment

Maybe they could have a Leg each (groan, sorry...)

Comment

Originally posted by Stedders View Post
                    He is not a donkey like many make out, I agree with WeAreQPR12. He isn't as consistent as he would probably like to be, but he also has some cracking preformances and scores some great goals. He is versatile and I think probably a decent Championship team is his right kinda level. The grief he was getting from the crowd towards the end was blatantly affecting his confidence and his performances, and that's a shame after he had put in a lot of effort at the club. Good luck to him wherever he goes, both those clubs are excellent clubs.

Comment

Working...
                    X