Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackburn bid for Ronaldinho

Bradley Orr vs Ronaldinho Saturday??

apparantly lady di and jade goody are bernies guests in the blackburn directors box.

http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/f...ad.php?t=85569

Comment

Said this on 3 other threads about Ronnie....Not in a million years will he go Blackburn. He is a superstar who likes glamour, nightlife etc. In blackburn he will get lonsdale clothing, gravy on chips, etc etc. I dont get all this rubbish he is past it, he is 30 years old. If he gets fit still one of the best in the world, we are talking about one of the greatest players ever to play the game going to blackburn.

Blackburn owners are making the club a laughing stock.......Saying they will keep the current manager for many years, then making a bid for Ronnie boy.
      @chrisrobson9

Comment

laughing stock? more like chicken stock..

Comment

They want Beckham aswel, think they need to set their bar slightly lower!

Comment

Think they are probably doing a flavio when he first took over, Zidane, maldini etc then end up with Leon Clarke etc.

Ronnie is my footballing idol so would love to see him in England, not blackburn though. Imagine in the dressing room.

Gaffa to Ronaldinho....."Ronnie when you get the ball forget all the greatness god gave you, just get the ball out your feet and hoof a 60 yard punt to Jason Roberts".
            @chrisrobson9

Comment

Yeah Ronnie has more to give than Blackburn fc could offer.

We need players like him, adel etc to express themselves.

If they want Beckham as well maybe they will be asked to be called AC Blackburn, nahh just sounds wrong on so many reasons.
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Working...
              X