X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buzsaky

Where is Buz?

If and when he comes back hopefully we wont rely on Tarbs so much
    + We need someone to take free kicks and corners.

Sorry Adel your rubbish at taking them

I cannot wait to get Cookie and Buzsaky back
    Under Les Ferdinand:
    Luke Freeman, top assists in the league: 4million
    Alex Smithies, great goalie for this club: 3,5million
    Charlie Austin, 19 Premier League goals: 4million
    Jack Robinson: Contract ran out, left for free
    And many more mistakes

LES FERDINAND, IT'S TIME TO GO

Comment

Tommy Smith should take more corners.

Agree, would be nice to see Cook and Buzz back

Comment

Tarabat's set pieces are shocking for someone with so much talent. I just wish someone else took them. We never seem to beat the near post. Rowlands is just as bad.
        First game: Arsenal vs Queen's Park Rangers at Highbury, Saturday 17th November 1984.

Comment

Another over-reaction..Look back at the set piece goals this season. Bet they are up there with other teams in this division.
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Buzsacky and Cook held up because we could not get behind games done, because of the weather.

They are back soon.
            ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
            THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

In fairness to Tabs the other players all just now pass it straight to him and expect him to do something magical all the time. Smith, who largely had a very good game, did it several times in the first half which is frustrating because people like Smith are good enough to create a bit of magic of their own. Agree Buz would help balance the side a bit so it wouldn't all be through Tabs, brilliant though he is.

Comment

Didn't Taarabt kick a corner straight out of play? Just before they scored their first goal. Inexcusable really. Anyway, my feelings about him taking all set pieces are well documented on this board so won't go on.

Comment

Spoke to Buzz before game - said he's back next home game.
                  http://twitter.com/#!/superhoops10

Comment

A Fit Buszaky is a Match winning Buszaky. Cook too on his day

Comment

buzacky and family and hogan eprhim and gf were watching the game from the box yesterday

buzackys dad and brother look well alike

tabbs takes the set peices as i would asume thats how they are worked out on the training ground

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Originally posted by eastpaddoknutta View Post
                        buzacky and family and hogan eprhim and gf were watching the game from the box yesterday

tabbs takes the set peices as i would asume thats how they are worked out on the training ground
                        Hogan - injured or just out of favour? Maybe I've missed something but which is it?
                        #standuptocancer
                        #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Originally posted by Bluehoop View Post
                          Hogan - injured or just out of favour? Maybe I've missed something but which is it?
                          Yes, please, would like to know -- surely someone must have heard something?
                          Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by eastpaddoknutta View Post

Well, I definitely liked the one they worked on where he kicked the ball out of play direct from a corner. That certainly confused the opposition.

"Back to basics" as Warnock might say.

Comment

Adel's set pieces are poor, regardless of what anyone on here says. There has been matches with over 10 corners and not even came close to converting. For example yesterday's game, Bristol had how many corners? 2-3? and scored a very well deserved header. Obviously some would say, Adel can't header so let him take the set pieces, but I feel for corners especially, he would be great lingering around the box looking for the loose ball.

Comment

Working...
                              X