Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Parking at QPR tomorrow

Hi

Parking in the side roads along Wood Lane opposite Wormwood Scrubbs is Residents' Parking - anyone know if you can park there on a Bank Holiday?
    Also our tickets for tomorrow haven't arrived yet - is it quite easy to get replacement tickets at the ground?

Thanks!
    David

Park at Wormholt and tickets for collection for late ordered tickets. Bring your credit card for id.

Comment

Thanks for that - Wormholt is the wrong side for me as I got back home thru' Cricklewood so it's quicker for me to walk back to opposite the Scrubs and then drive home - I miss most of the traffic that way.
      FYI - bank holiday info for parking in Hammersmith http://www.lbhf.gov.uk/Directory/Tra...nformation.asp

Will get there a bit early to pick up the tickets - they were ordered on Dec 20.

David

Comment

Thought he's signed for Cardiff....

Comment

Huh?

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
            Huh?
            2+2=5 but only if you've just walked down the street with your pants around your ankles singing my cods a kipper and it cost me half crown to drag it out of the serpentine, while ol' Nelly was singing 'Come all you cotton-weavers, your looms you may pull down'

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
              Huh?
              Read the title of the thread. Parking at QPR tomorrow... Cardiff have signed Jon Parkin... Geddit??

Comment

Parking?

Seeing it's a bank holiday 2day is the parking around the ground free?

Comment

Working...
                X