Just Heard This, Interesting..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just Heard This, Interesting..

Had a text from an ex R's player who is at an overseas club saying they sounded out Jason Roberts about his availability & he said QPR have offered him a £25k a week 3 year deal?

I know his name has been mentioned before but it seemed with Big Sam going & him starting games the interest had cooled but this has got me thinking are we going for him?

Walkonby & Nodge are usually on the button maybe they would no more.

He is 32 & would be a good addition in my view.

whos the ex player?

Comment

cant see it happening.would be great to have him up top holding up the ball letting mackie and tarrabt run through
      This isnt just goodbye,this is i cant stand you!

Comment

Don't you think 3 years is a bit too long Ric ?

We lost out on Kevin Phillips as we wouldn't give him a 2 year deal. If we had, I don't think we'd be in this league now.

Comment

Originally posted by brightonr View Post
          Don't you think 3 years is a bit too long Ric ?

We lost out on Kevin Phillips as we wouldn't give him a 2 year deal. If we had, I don't think we'd be in this league now.
          Only reservation I had brighton was the length of the supposed deal.

No need for my mate to BS though so credible source. Who knows.

Comment

Highly doubt and hope that we didn't offer him 25 bags for 3 years. Madness.

Comment

he aint got 3 years left in him. no way this is true.
              we did try to get him thats very obvious, i think your ex player is just adding a bot of treacle to that story from pre season ric mate.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                he aint got 3 years left in him. no way this is true.
                we did try to get him thats very obvious, i think your ex player is just adding a bot of treacle to that story from pre season ric mate.
                He's not like that mate, he's an R's fan & a good mate of Jason's also and as I say as straight as they come, I saw it more maybe that JR may have over egged the pudding with regards to what he was offered.

Comment

Good player roberts,always liked him.i scouted him when he was 13 playing for christ school in sheen after i had a tip off from a mates son at same school.he was scoring 2/3 a game then.saw him the once knew he was a talent approached him only to be told by the lad himself "i only want to play for arsenal!!" bearing in mind he was only 13 at time some confidence eh!

does anyone know wat your top earner is on a week???

Comment

15 a week vine iirc.

Comment

Hammer dunno what Adel is on but some on here were saying Vine is on 20k+ a week.

He was obviously a confident lad. I know his brother Daniel really well always bugging him to get down the R's.

Comment

i`d take him at west ham in the window,he still scores goals.

Comment

Age ok, but strength and goal scoring ability is not questionable.

Comment

Originally posted by gravesendhoop View Post
                            whos the ex player?
                            Double D is a clue, lives in Toronto and smashed it in the Seria A (or did he)?
                            Last edited by Dazzer1977; 02-01-2011, 03:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                              Double D is a clue, lives in Toronto and smash it in the Seria A (or did he)?
                              The Horse!

Comment

Working...
                              X