Leon Clarke

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leon Clarke

NW admitted at the time this signing would surprise people and he was a risk,we got him for free and thankfully only gave a 2year deal,he has not surprised me one bit and every manager is entitled to one dud signing,even freebies ,he is it ,I worry that NW is saving face by playing him and it is only a matter of time before the supporters will turn on him like they did with Legs.this guy is a league 1 player and I hope he never starts a game for us again.

I am sure he will eventually score, they all do sooner or later,
    even Priskin did. Even Rooney has. Even Hesk... ah, sod it.
    Banning people is no longer my hobby,
    but take a look at my photo blog:

http://kirillqpr.blogspot.com/

How and why did I start supporting QPR in Estonia:
    http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/blog.php?b=852

Comment

Originally posted by Kirill View Post
      I am sure he will eventually score, they all do sooner or later,
      even Priskin did. Even Rooney has. Even Hesk... ah, sod it.
      I disagree, he'll never score. He's shite, shite and more shite
      22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

i think when he was named to start we conceded that game right from the off.
        even tho hulse and helguson dont ever score from open play, they both offer so much more to the rest of the team than clarke does. strangest decision of the season so far by warnock imo.

Comment

He was dire today
          Now, Then, Forever
          [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
            i think when he was named to start we conceded that game right from the off.
            even tho hulse and helguson dont ever score from open play, they both offer so much more to the rest of the team than clarke does. strangest decision of the season so far by warnock imo.
            NW made a point of how brilliant he is in training and deserved his chance,well he has had his chance so hopefully that's that.also can't understand why he has become Neils first sub,ie an impact player,because he isn't ,look it's not rocket science ,when a relegated team like Sheff W release a player they don't rate good enough to get them out of league 1,your ain't going to get a world beater,far from it im afraid....just a shite player and shows up our lack of dept that he is playing for us!

Comment

Defended him before the game today as I don't like to see player bashing... BUT

How can I put this Leon............... You are dog turd mate. Ta la

Comment

Always got to give a player a chance to see if they progress but dont want to see Clarke with a Rangers shirt on again tbh

Comment

He never stood a chance since joining. Most people had made up their minds before he even arrived and on hearsay. After a full game where the team was shi te it seems that he was the reason. Easy target.

I bet most of the naysayers crowded round the bully in the playground who was attacking a weakling so that they could avoid the same treatment.

He is a man trying to earn a living. There is no respectfulness or perspective towards Clarke. We were crap today and one man shouldn't take the blame. Where were his team mates to make up for his crapness?

Easy target. Spineless support. Ignorance personified.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                    He never stood a chance since joining. Most people had made up their minds before he even arrived and on hearsay. After a full game where the team was shi te it seems that he was the reason. Easy target.

I bet most of the naysayers crowded round the bully in the playground who was attacking a weakling so that they could avoid the same treatment.

He is a man trying to earn a living. There is no respectfulness or perspective towards Clarke. We were crap today and one man shouldn't take the blame. Where were his team mates to make up for his crapness?

Easy target. Spineless support. Ignorance personified.
                    Unfortunately its the nature of the beast acricketer.

As I said I hate the player bashing but everyone can't be wrong & as the old saying goes you can't polish a turd. He's just not at the level we find ourselves. Would do well in a League 1 side but not a team gunning for the Prem.

Comment

I appreciate the view. Getting on a players back when we are winning the league seems a little churlish.

Comment

Originally posted by acricketer View Post
                        I appreciate the view. Getting on a players back when we are winning the league seems a little churlish.
                        I agree. I wouldn't get on his back I would just prefer not to see him play for us as it stands. Call it tough love. I love QPR not Leon Clarke.

I see you're point though most definitely.

Comment

I think the majority feel the same about Clarke

Its beneficial to express negative feedback if a player aint performing to the standards expected

Comment

Leon Clarke for president!

Comment

well

well how leon clark started and not rowlands is beyond me
                              some like coffee i prefer tea
                              but leon clarke is donkey
                              and should go and play for chertsey
                              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
                              X