Shaun Derry tired?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Shaun Derry tired?

Heard him on Talksport the morning after the Cov game and he said as he took an aim at a shot he mishit it as his legs felt like concrete and said he was very tirewd during the gmae and also listening to the commentary today of the Norwich game the co-commentator said Derry hadnt been in the game and was of the pace. Now this is in no way a pop at Derry because, and this is coming from someone who was at a loss as to why NW signed him when he arrived,for me he has been just as important to the team as Adel and his match winning performances but i cant understand how a fit and healthy 32 year old (if thats his right age) cant play 3 games in 7 days. Its not like he is a box-to-box midfielder, he plays the holding role.
    Discuss?

for the ground he covers and the games hes played in his career it is a very hard ask.
    he should be rested monday.

Comment

I do worry about us without him

Comment

i have the unfortunate priviledge to have a few palace mates and they have all said derry is good b4 xmas legs go after.. id have rowlands in there monday give dezza a rest and maybe do a few games each if martin does alright????
        http://twitter.com/Mellowhoop

Comment

Cheeky bid for michael brown in january? similar to derry but younger and probably better technically

Comment

He has played every game, he badly needs a rest like a couple of the others.

This is when you need depth in strength squad. The championship is the hardest league in the worl and one of the toughest to get out of, thats why you need a large quality squad.

Comment

Brown's a good shout but i'd honestly go for Darren Prattley - it would disrupt Swansea's season, he's in great form plus he would add some steel in midfield.

Comment

Working...
              X