Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
    Hughton or Southgate to Palace.
    Cardiff are talking big Sam to them. What do you think of their chances?

Comment

Allardyce to Cardiff if Jones goes i reckon.

Long balls hoofed up to the beast.

Comment

bothroyd to the ****. even if he doesnt go there, the interest and being linked with them means he will be in the prem cime january one million per cent.

Comment

I laughed when I saw that yesterday. He is saying to people he will stay til end of season can't see it myself.

Comment

Bothroyd has Beckford written all over him.Another highly overrated player.

Comment

Never used to mind Dave Jones as a football man. Apart from the accusations a few years ago of course. But the ****** he was spouting after his team got beat at LR was just farcical. Completely lost the plot. A bellend of the highest order.
              First game ; QPR 1 Bolton Wanderers 3, Saturday 2nd December 1978.
              Parkes,Clement,Gillard,Hollins,Howe,Shanks,Eastoe, Francis,Harkouk,Busby,McGee

Comment

Originally posted by surreyranger View Post
                Never used to mind Dave Jones as a football man. Apart from the accusations a few years ago of course. But the ****** he was spouting after his team got beat at LR was just farcical. Completely lost the plot. A bellend of the highest order.
                The Cardiff fans are thinking along the same lines surrey.

Comment

Oh Dear Mr Personality looks like he's on his way out.I wanted him to stay so they miss out altogether on play offs.he's probably run out of excusess not enough penalties to moan about not being given

Comment

Working...
                  X