Not as bad you think

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not as bad you think

Ok so we lost, but if we beat Bristol on Monday that will be 9pts from the 4 xmas/new year games not bad. I would definately take that.

So Norwich are the 1st team and (hopefully the only) that take 4 points from us this season.
    I think the fact we had 10 players on the pitch i think played a big part.
    Queens Park Rangers
    NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

On my way back now and 1-0 is not a fair reflection. 4-0 is probably fair. No width or "flair". I don't believe we have played well as a team for a few games now. But we are top of the league so it's now a results game not performance. You R'sss!

Comment

Agree with above they must of had 4 one on ones, paddy pulled off some great saves
      “You can keep that silly fat w@nker. The lads can't lift him”

Comment

I knew we would lose this game.

It is a real shame that we couldn't get a point because that would of kept norwich at bay. They are the form team and we really need a win against bristol city but that won't be an easy game. No way will we run away with this league. It will be close and I think it may go to the wire. If we don't bring in some quality then I think Playoffs will be more realistic.
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
          Ok so we lost, but if we beat Bristol on Monday that will be 9pts from the 4 xmas/new year games not bad. I would definately take that.

So Norwich are the 1st team and (hopefully the only) that take 4 points from us this season.
          I think the fact we had 10 players on the pitch i think played a big part.
          Agree, but it is a big "if". Bristol will come into the match full of confidence having just won 3-0 (albeit against relegation certainties Crystal Palace). Monday suddenly becomes an important game.

Comment

If we win our game in hand, we're still 7 pts (8 with GD) clear.

The most encouraging thing of all, is that Cardiff are REALLY beginning to struggle - 4 pts from last 7 games.

With half the games still to be played, this has to be good news, as they (over the long haul) are our closest rivals in terms of squad capability and where they are in the league.

The likes of Norwich and Swansea will, I'm sure, begin to feel it as the games just keep on coming.
            Last edited by Minty; 01-01-2011, 07:06 PM.
            Be nice to Minty

Comment

Good post Minty

Comment

True true Minty. One bad result doth make a disaster - or something to that extent.

Yes we lack a little depth but we haven't got to where we are without having a decent squad to date. Cardiff would love to have someone of Orr's quality and he struggles to get into our first team.

One way to stop our rivals would be to steal their players - Prattley for instance would give us bite in midfield and disrupt Swansea's progress.

Comment

Working...
                X