over to you walkonby

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• over to you walkonby

As you appear to be the only one left to actually know anything,can you shed any light on most recent rumours,any truth in them....Austin,Woodgate,Cox(you already mentioned)or any other business?

And Walker ?

Comment

you

you must not ask walk on bye to shed some light on our prospective transfer targets as this can destroy the whole deal..........
      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
        you must not ask walk on bye to shed some light on our prospective transfer targets as this can destroy the whole deal..........
        I assume you are being sarcastic?

Comment

no

no seriously mate , why would you think im being sarcastic,if other clubs get alerted about a players availabillity they can come in and make a snatch,im really worried about austin i hope and pray we get him but,it would depend
          on what opposition we get

More...

Comment

Hull apparently!!,can't ever remember so little information coming out of this board,either nobody knows anything or there is nothing to tell?

Comment

Is it such a bad thing though. Surely a 'Sporting Director' leaking info to the fans is a tad unprofessional. You can bet NW doesn't work like that.

Comment

well

well you wont get a more beautifull person than walk on by he wont leak any info dont worry about that,and ive never known our sporting director to leak out really sensative info he may say things to put up a smoke screen but he wont jeopardise a deal,so its upwards and forwards

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                  well you wont get a more beautifull person than walk on by he wont leak any info dont worry about that,and ive never known our sporting director to leak out really sensative info he may say things to put up a smoke screen but he wont jeopardise a deal,so its upwards and forwards
                  As long as we DO bring in a decent striker I don't care

Comment

Working...
                  X