Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Youvebeenrangered View Post
    Cant see it myself ric..

Then again i can never see why any player would want to go to a welsh or scottish team...
    Will try and find the link, the guy is very well itk at Cardiff & even posts the team sheets 24 hours prior to games which are always spot on if not a little naughty. He is the one who wrote it I will have a butchers.

Comment

Ric i think thats the same fella who said chopra was coming down here this month?

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
        Apparently Cardiff are a strong shout Nodge after Bellamy who is close pals with Woody told DJ of his availability?
        This is true. Also Middlesbrough want him with Steve Gibson prepared to underwrite his wages.

PL clubs interested are/were West Ham and Wolves

Comment

May be wrong but as a ex galatico wouldnt he act a bit to big time at QPR?

Brilliant player in his day and I would love him here.
          @chrisrobson9

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
            This is true. Also Middlesbrough want him with Steve Gibson prepared to underwrite his wages.

PL clubs interested are/were West Ham and Wolves
            Interesting. West Ham would be a good shout for him although he can expect to ship some goals playing alongside donkeys.

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
            May be wrong but as a ex galatico wouldnt he act a bit to big time at QPR?

Brilliant player in his day and I would love him here.
            Don't think he has that kind of personality Robbo. One of the very best CB's in this country when fit no doubt.

Comment

nodge I noticed you reffered to him as woody and I guess you know him on a personal level, do you think he would have the personality to fit into our team or does he have a big ego?
              I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by DelTrotter View Post
                Ric i think thats the same fella who said chopra was coming down here this month?
                Not too sure mate, but what I have read he is always bang on point. He broke the Bellamy signing 2 months before it happened and got laughed off. Looking now.

Comment

Originally posted by Robsondinho View Post
                  May be wrong but as a ex galatico wouldnt he act a bit to big time at QPR?Brilliant player in his day and I would love him here.
                  Definitely not. He's just not that sort of bloke.

Comment

nodge has he played any reserve games and do u think he might be able to string some games together, we don't want a ledley king scenerio
                    I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

ok nodge cheers, in that case be the biggest coup I have seen at QPR.
                      @chrisrobson9

Comment

Seriously though, and Nodge, you may or may not know...

What are our chances of loaning him, with Wet Spam interested?
                        Your mum would love me...

Comment

Well if your going to have a crock as a centre half id prefer Woodgate to Hall

Comment

what a great last name

Comment

I don't want him. Don't forget he wouldn't come just to provide cover and this is hardly gonna improve player morale if someone like him comes straight in and takes their place. Good player when fit but we now have some stability at last so surely we should leave well alone? We don't need the media attention that also goes with it.

Personally I would stick to more low key signings such as Austin that aren't going to come in thinking they are bigger than the club. We have a great team spirit and we shouldn't destroy it.
                              Now, Then, Forever
                              [CENTER]QPR-Football League CHAMPIONS

Comment

you sure james. jonathon woodgate would only be a reserve and squad player?
                                have you started your new drinking and drug fest already?

Comment

Working...
                                X