No announcement yet.

Woodgate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

36 then 21 games seems a very good return to me for someone that's been described as being on the 'scrap heap'

Comment

Originally posted by Nodge70 View Post
      Woodgate played 36 full games for Spurs in season 2008/2009 and played 21 consecutive times following his move the previous season.

The Leeds poster seems to rely on the grapevine rather than cold hard facts.
      With the kindest will in the world, many a player has suffered a career ending injury after a period of good fitness..

'Arry himself described this as 'last chance saloon' for Woodgate and anybody who loans him will be 100% suck it and see as to whether he is up to the rigours of pro football anymore...

Comment

We need him now after Conners straight red.. 3 game ban is it?

Comment

I make you right ric roc. Silly question I realise, but no date yet for Fitz's return?

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
            I make you right ric roc. Silly question I realise, but no date yet for Fitz's return?
            Jesus Stainrod really does show how weak we are in numbers when we are asking about that crock of sh!t

Comment

Worrying because Bristol C are on fire. Maybe he'll move Clint Hill to centre back, Walker left back and Orr right back? Or Walker in the middle for Connolly, but then you lose Walker's attacking threat?

As you say Ric,not looking great. Only consolation is our squad is a lot bigger than most's so if we are struggling others must be too.

Comment

Great result today for Brizzle, but I wouldn't say they're on fire mate. They lost to Hull and Reading, and drew with Palarse in the three games before today.

My main worry is the fact they've got Stead. Loves a goal against us.
                Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                  Great result today for Brizzle, but I wouldn't say they're on fire mate. They lost to Hull and Reading, and drew with Palarse in the three games before today.

My main worry is the fact they've got Stead. Loves a goal against us.
                  Apologies Benny I thought they'd put on a bit of a run and had turned round their poor start to the season. Makes me a bit more confident. Am sure Warno will kick us into shape. Plus we will have Smith back and Van Moens available. Helguson probably needs a rest, so surely Hulse back? Gorks will have to be on his game against Stead. Am looking forward to winding up David James - Tabs and Smith to score.

Comment

To be fair, I think they did have a really good run before that dip. I'm sure they even battered Derby.

Still, we've always got a chance with Damo at CB for them
                    Your mum would love me...

Comment

Here's hoping for a calamity james and damo double act. Damo's speciality was to play a blinder for 85 minutes then fall on his over-large ####.

Comment

has that van moens guy got international clearance yet?
                        @chrisrobson9

Comment

Working...
                        X