Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ladbroke Grove Hoop View Post
    Yuck
    I hate it when you bite into a sweet, thinking it's something like toffee, and it turns out to be strawberry.

I'm feelin' ya pain, bredrin.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

in fear of being shot down in flames, but what the #### is a ####ing 'general'?

Comment

CCG

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
          in fear of being shot down in flames, but what the #### is a ####ing 'general'?
          Don't fook with the CCG.

Comment

ogyt

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
              ogyt
              is that code for you are sh!tting your self now

Comment

no its 'oh got ya ta'

and this one is oipb (oh im proper bothered) :drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  To be fair thats rough company for benny and I don't blame him for taking that as an insult.

Benny is a decent poster, his only weak point is and he will know this 1, is that he sticks up for his mates on here, so thats hardly a negative just a valid point.

Merry can be quite amusing but more because of the fact he i s slightly simple so that does ruin the comedy value.

Our ideas of simple must be miles away then old son. My idea of a simpleton is someone who purchases a season ticket and then gambles like a mug therefore having to seek a refund on said season ticket.....
                  What's your idea of a simpleton sweetcheeks?
                  From the Hills of Kerry
                  To the streets of Free Derry

Comment

Oh dear...

I have to admit I find these insular back slapping end of year type threads somewhat cringe-worthy but, for me the saddest aspect is the vitriol that always creeps in between people with grudges/issues....

Come on people lets have some perspective huh.. I mean we are ALL supposed to be R's fans....

Peace and love folks..... after all, this could and should be our most successful season in a generation so lets all enjoy and stop all this pathetic bitching and sniping huh.....

U R'sssssssssssssssssssssss

Comment

Originally posted by ahR View Post
                      I have to admit I find these insular back slapping end of year type threads somewhat cringe-worthy but, for me the saddest aspect is the vitriol that always creeps in between people with grudges/issues....

Come on people lets have some perspective huh.. I mean we are ALL supposed to be R's fans....

Peace and love folks..... after all, this could and should be our most successful season in a generation so lets all enjoy and stop all this pathetic bitching and sniping huh.....

So...did I make your top three then?
                      Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                        wow, now that response took some thought, well done.
                        That is the most appropiate word for this thread and besides I don't think your ego needs to be inflated any further than it already is.

Comment

Originally posted by ahR View Post

No one that's it seriously,it's just banter,handbag stuff

Comment

I love you all, babies, and tomorrow I'm off antibiotics after a couple of weeks of abstinence and I intend to carry on drinking until my mouth can no longer find the bottle.

I also find these things slightly cringe-making like a primary school popularity contest (particularly as I never won those either). Also think many who really contribute to this board are never mentioned. I mean, Matthew is the resident Victor Meldrew figure but I genuinely do turn to his score predictions with interest to see if he is actually going to back us to win a match (there are still a lot of matches to go after all). And then there is Ted (after his bidet and cat I often find myself worrying for no apparent reason about his kitchen. And definately about his wife). Some folk on here can also be very kind (Gee, Old Hoop), funny (GT, Facto, Quaz), or knowledgeable (Pete - really - Nodge, Benny) or simply around (W12). There are also plenty of posters who just get on with it, make sensible comments and seem to resist getting into squabbles (Goddard, YouveBeenRangered, Ric Roc, James, MYU). But for me, because he actually bothers to do some research rather than just spouting ill informed drivel while sitting in his dressing gown wondering why he isn't doing something more useful with his life (like me), it would have to be Sir Pie.

Anyway, thankyou SIAL, this has been your life. Goodnight.

Comment

You're joking right???

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                              No one that's it seriously,it's just banter,handbag stuff
                              Maybe the poster of the year bit is a chuckle but overall there is some really sad personalised shite posted on here aimed at being quite cruel and to be honest I just find it unnecessary and tedious in the extreme but hey, just my opinion and I dare say that some will disagree and start being nasty to me...

Comment

Don't do it stainrod.....we all wit you!!!!!!
                                PRIDE OF LONDON.

Comment

Working...
                                X