Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
    To be fair he was there best player.

Is a real threat and better than hulse and helguson although he is a nasty piece of work but I still think he would of been a good signing for footballing reasons.
    we got plenty of non scoring centre forwards mate. we didnt and still dont need another one.

Comment

Beef I watched the same game and as Chris clearly stated he had a very good 1st half.

Lets face it I don't drink 10 pre match beers so only saying what I saw.

Helguson is a much nicer bloke though.
      Perhaps actually watching a live game might make your judgement better!!

Comment

Beef I watched the same game and as Chris clearly stated he had a very good 1st half.

I watched the highlights and he put in a great cross from the left touchline in little space and put it straight onto their forwards head.

Were you watching Hogan????

Comment

king was by far covs best player, shame for him the other 10 were woeful. Not that it matters anyway as long as we won and got the points which we did.
          @chrisrobson9

Comment

Out of order beefy no need to throw that at me. We can't all be 'real' fans like you.

Agree chris he played well but his team mates were shocking.

Pleased we got the points to but beefy you need to lay off the beers.
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

HH had a very good game. King played well but with little support.

For purely footballing reasons i'd still choose HH over King. I'd actually choose HH over the majority of strikers in this division - he does more for the team than is often appreciated.

Comment

Out of order beefy no need to throw that at me. We can't all be 'real' fans like you.

Agree chris he played well but his team mates were shocking.

Pleased we got the points to but beefy you need to lay off the beers.
                For all you know I might well have driven up there with a couple of mates and not had a drop all day so I think its you who is out of order constantly having your sly digs at fans at who go to games

As it happens I went up by coach but what I drink or not drink should not be of any concern to you but I have noticed over the last few months you are on a mission in your attempts to wind up fellow QPR fans and for the most part you fail miserably thank God but why do you do that

Its beyond your usual excuse of banter and many have mentioned this to me and in the past I have ignored it as it is not directed at me too much but I will not ignore personal comments aimed at me from you or anyone else

Comment

I have massive respect for some posters on here, nodge, goddard, walkonby and myu just to name a few.

I am sorry but I have plenty of respect for fans that go to away games but for you to question me because I choose to watch the game on tv is quite pathetic.

Anyway lets move on as this is clearly going nowhere.

I don't like King I just thought he looked a threat but the main thing is we won the match.
                  I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Weare, in all fairness, you're always trying to subtly goad Paul about things like his drinking habits, and his health. He doesn't ever rise to the bait, and just laughs it off, yet he says one thing, and you take it to heart.

This is exactly what I was getting at the other day. You always try to mug fans off for all sorts of things, as if you're a God-like person, yet the moment anyone dares to say anything remotely negative towards you, you always call them 'out of order' or something similar.

Again, this isn't digging you out. It's stating facts.

I like a wind up as much as anyone, but you're always on everyones case. Try debating without getting personal. That's all.
                    Your mum would love me...

Comment

I have massive respect for some posters on here, nodge, goddard, walkonby and myu just to name a few.

I am sorry but I have plenty of respect for fans that go to away games but for you to question me because I choose to watch the game on tv is quite pathetic.

Anyway lets move on as this is clearly going nowhere.

I don't like King I just thought he looked a threat but the main thing is we won the match.
                      I could not give a toss if you go to away games or not as its up you how you spend your hard earned but there is no need for the personal digs you keep persisting with on this site towards many posters

I guess where we differ is that I have respect for all posters on this site and not just the ones you mention and thats the way it should be regardless of opinions

Anyway onwards and upwards as they say

Comment

I had the pleasure of meeting Isleworth at Coventry (albiet in the bogs at HT)
                        Anyway i personally thought HH had a good game. His contribution around the pitch was excellent. He never really looks like he is going to score but his holding up of the ball and bringing others into the game was superb.
                        As for King, well he was ok but only ok.

Comment

Only 10 , he must be slowing down in his old age
                          Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Working...
                          X