How good is Warnock.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How good is Warnock.

I don't think that Neil Warnock gets enough credit for the progress he has made with our club.

It's testamount to Warnock's managerial ability that the 'Harford and Hart' eras seem so long ago. Warnock has taken more or less the same squad (only 2 or 3 key additions) from relegation candidates (yes it was a real possibility) to a team that is starting to look like promotion certaintities.

Now the media will point to the fact that he has huge funds and spent loads of money to do this.....we all know this is not true. Kenny is without doubt the best signing he has made (I class Tarrabt as already being our player) closely followed by Walker and Derry.

We are still lacking in a couple of areas, most desperately up front, don't really rate HH or Hulse, and at centre half, where I think Gorkss loses concentration and lacks pace and Connolly too lightweight and does not dominate.

If we can sign quality, realistic players in these positions then I think it will be enough to get us to the promised land. For the first time in recent memory we have a manager that I trust 100% to get the right players in.

Let's hope he does it. Come on your RRRR's
    :drunk:

I think chants like 'stand up for the manager' show that he gets plenty of credit. The players deserve plaudits too, but I don't think you'll find a Rangers fan who doesn't know we're where we are because of the manager.

That particular chant is class, and testiment to Neil's contribution.

I'm so pleased we got him here. Best signing in many years.
    Your mum would love me...

Comment

The best manager we have had in 20 years.

Top class.

Comment

It's some turnaround! He knows his onions.

Comment

Without Warnock at this club, these results and our position at the top of the league would have only been seen in our............dreams.
          They seek him here.................

Comment

Very good at this level,probably the best in the division,v good at getting the best out of the players he has at his disposal

Comment

So far he has looked our best manager since Gerry Francis. Huge credit goes to him. My only reservation is tactically he doesn't have the nouse of a young Venners (but then who has?) so will be interesting to see whether he can finally prove himself in the premiership. The good omens are that despite being 60 odd he is still happy to learn and adapt eg with taking in players like Tabs who by his own admittance he previously wd have steered well clear of.

Comment

I love the way he comes across in post match interviews. Whatever he is talking about be it the ref, the way we played or the opposition it just rolls off. No "ers" or "ums" and he makes negative comments sound positive in his wording and the smile on his face. Top man he is!

Comment

Working...
                X