If we slipped out of the top 2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If we slipped out of the top 2

over the next four games would we have enough to get back and get automatic promotion or would we be consigned to the play-offs? Bearing in mind most of our tough away games would have been completed.

Originally posted by RussRanger View Post
    over the next four games would we have enough to get back and get automatic promotion or would we be consigned to the play-offs? Bearing in mind most of our tough away games would have been completed.
    YES !!

we're not even half way through the season and our squad will, I'm sure (I hope) improve in January.

Couldn't be happier with how things sit at the moment !

Comment

Agreed. i definitely think we have enough about us to kick on again if we did fall out of the top 2. Neil Warnock is the right manager to give the players a kick up the backside when needed to push on up the league.

Comment

Yes:

We would have played 9 out of the top 10 away from home, only Cardiff left to play away.

The only problem would be how the team would react to too many defeats, but hopefully we have enough in NW to get them sorted and move on up.

However, i feel we need to beat Swansea just to show the league and more importantly some fans, and even the players, that we are good enough to go up, so believe it!

Comment

Not sure I buy the top 10 teams away scenario, plenty of good times below top half we still have to play away.

Come Feb onwards they could be in Top 10
          ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Yes of course we would, but hey, it ain't gonna happen. Win vs Swansea, Draws at Cov & Norwich, win at home to Bristol - still be top!! Best season since promotion from div 1 by far. We are going up!
            22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

if we drop out of the top two id be shipping it, cos i really dont think we would ever get back into it. we all know what we do dont we.
              its so important we never get out the top two all season

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                if we drop out of the top two id be shipping it, cos i really dont think we would ever get back into it. we all know what we do dont we.
                its so important we never get out the top two all season
                i agree mate,once out we stay out.

Comment

Working...
                X