Ljunberg ???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ljunberg ???

I'm not saying I want to see him here but he is in talks with a championship club ??

Apart from Cardiff who seem to be able to afford anyone no matter how deep in the doodoo they are who else would he really be talking to ??

Scary !!

Leicester
    RIP: Doug, Sniffer and Pat

Comment

Forest or Leicester me finks or even Palarse
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by maddix View Post
        I'm not saying I want to see him here but he is in talks with a championship club ??

Apart from Cardiff who seem to be able to afford anyone no matter how deep in the doodoo they are who else would he really be talking to ??

Scary !!
        Wasn't he once an airship ?

Comment

Originally posted by kingo View Post
          Leicester
          Got Sven written all over it.

Another overpaid has-been raspberry ripple.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
            Another overpaid has-been raspberry ripple.
            ditto

Comment

Surely...

Freddie Lungfish is scraping the bottom of the barrel....

Comment

Dont want him

Comment

Will it only be for 2 months though? Isn't he still under contract with some MLS team?

Comment

Saw him play for Chicago this summer. The guy still has it. I would take him in a heartbeat.

Comment

Will be another Edgar Davids.
                      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by Yousef View Post
                        Will be another Edgar Davids.
                        Not a chance of him doing a Davids. He is a top 3 player in the MLS.

Comment

I still rate him and if he is fit, he would be a good signing for whichever club he joins on loan. My guess is it will be Leicester.

Comment

he was a great player when at arsenal but haven't seen much of since he left. cant see it being us in for him, probably Leicester who imo are gonna spend big in january and be right up there come may
                            This isnt just goodbye,this is i cant stand you!

Comment

I keep reading that Leicester are a threat, and could go up in may.

I can't see this.... they've lost 3 games lately at Watford and Bristol City and were gubbed at Ipswich, and seem very inconsistant.
                              Not making any ground on us, even with our bad week.

I know they have a few bob, and Sven... but I think next year is their big chance.

I'm sure Freddie will follow the sun, and see his days out somewhere a bit nicer than a freezing crisp bowl in the East Midlands
                              Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Working...
                              X