Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

january facto's 'nudge nudge wink winks!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• january facto's 'nudge nudge wink winks!!!

hill/orr to preston in part x for sean st ledger............van anholt chelski in on loan for rest of season.........the 'biggish' one...............mackie to everton in part ex for beckford n james vaughn on loan!!
    you know nothing john snow!!!!

I do hope this is just your gut feel and not some ITK tip off.

If it is then tell them to get the message to NW to never, ever, under any circumstances unless totally desperate and the man has had a complete personality transplant, even THINK of signing Sean St ledger.
    The man has an attitude and ego which will torpedo any squad spirit at any club anywhere.

Off loading any of our players save for the fringe boys would be a big mistake. The lads we have now are the lads that have got us to where we are - we need to add to and supplement them.

KEEP THE FAITH
    I need some time in the sunshine, I gotta slow it right down.

Comment

all complete made up fantasy land tosh. :drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by LBLOCK View Post
        I do hope this is just your gut feel and not some ITK tip off.

If it is then tell them to get the message to NW to never, ever, under any circumstances unless totally desperate and the man has had a complete personality transplant, even THINK of signing Sean St ledger.
        The man has an attitude and ego which will torpedo any squad spirit at any club anywhere.

Off loading any of our players save for the fringe boys would be a big mistake. The lads we have now are the lads that have got us to where we are - we need to add to and supplement them.

KEEP THE FAITH
        If you don't mind I'd rather let NW decide who he does want and doesn't want.

I don't think his dabblings in the transfer market have been too bad (results wise) so far !!!

Comment

You must be bored.

Comment

Is facto.........dare i say it.............acually..............TED!!!!!!!!... ....SCREAM.
            They seek him here.................

Comment

Originally posted by Scarlet pimple View Post
              Is facto.........dare i say it.............acually..............TED!!!!!!!!... ....SCREAM.
              we've 'never' been in the same room together..........bit like michael n latoya jackson..............
              you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

It's the plane boss!
                #standuptocancer
                #inyourfacecancer

Comment

Total tosh What a silly post

Comment

St Ledger is poison I would rather bring karl ready out of retirement!
                    its New Era number 8 i tell thee, bring on the fireworks

Comment

Originally posted by dave58 View Post
                      Total tosh What a silly post
                      No more or less tosh than some so called ITK experts over the year
                      Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

Facto will one day get a prediction correct so watch this space
                        I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Originally posted by factamondo View Post
                          hill/orr to preston in part x for sean st ledger............van anholt chelski in on loan for rest of season.........the 'biggish' one...............mackie to everton in part ex for beckford n james vaughn on loan!!
                          See the new shipment of crystal meths has arrived in the south ..

Comment

Originally posted by PeterG View Post
                            I would rather bring karl ready out of retirement!
                            Or out the nearest gay bar.

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                              See the new shipment of crystal meths has arrived in the south ..

The last lot ran out when ZZ was gonna be appointed manager

Comment

Working...
                              X