Feeling positive!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feeling positive!

Despite 2 bad results I feel we can beat Swansea and open up some daylight in time for new year!

Yes we have played badly twice, but we aren't top by fluke. It's as much a bad patch for us as Leeds have had a good patch, just like Cardiff who I think will have a better spell soon as well.

I reckon we'll still be 3 points clear come 1st Jan then we have the most money and best manager in the division.

Agree Rich, I think we will beat Swansea and Coventry and continue to be 3 points clear, with a game in hand , and at least a plus 24 goal difference. We will be promoted!
    22nd February away v Charlton is the 40th Anniversary of my support of QPR and my first game. Away v Chelsea 3-3 23rd Feb 1974. 40 years of pure magic!!

Comment

I feel postive on the fact we have one game in hand when that we be 6 ponts clear from Leeds and if Cardiff win there game in hand we still be 4 points clear of them.

Comment

if we can beat Swansea and get a few quality players in January then there is every reason to be optomistic

Comment

This so great we have for some many years been looking at just staying up or saying this could have been our year. Now we looking so positive and we are now believing that we going to do it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
            Despite 2 bad results I feel we can beat Swansea and open up some daylight in time for new year!

Yes we have played badly twice, but we aren't top by fluke. It's as much a bad patch for us as Leeds have had a good patch, just like Cardiff who I think will have a better spell soon as well.

I reckon we'll still be 3 points clear come 1st Jan then we have the most money and best manager in the division.
            I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Swansea are ripe for beating at the moment.They are in a bad run so we need to take advantage of that.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
                Swansea are ripe for beating at the moment.They are in a bad run so we need to take advantage of that.
                they are probably saying the same about us

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
                  they are probably saying the same about us
                  We need to use our home advantage.I think they are going through a difficult period and we have to beat them to get our confidence back.

Coventry away is not gonna be an easy game as they have been on a fairly decent run.

Comment

I think it'll be a nervy draw on Boxing day, its my sixth time there and i haven't seen a win yet, and ive seen us lose twice ( maybe i should stay at home) i do think we will nick a win at Coventry though, mainly coz im not going!

Comment

Originally posted by winalotto View Post
                      I think it'll be a nervy draw on Boxing day, its my sixth time there and i haven't seen a win yet, and ive seen us lose twice ( maybe i should stay at home) i do think we will nick a win at Coventry though, mainly coz im not going!
                      I could say, don't come then, you're obviosly jinxing us, but looking at it from another way, come along and see us turn it around also seeing your 1st win.
                      Your choice, but that extra voice always helps, presuming you join in.
                      Queens Park Rangers
                      NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
                      X