Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reluctance to Pass to Taarabt

I noticed that not many balls being played to Taarabt the past few games

I know Warnock mentioned not passing to him in our own half but I have seen players really go off at Taarabt when he has not passed the ball sometimes

Cant help to think some players are not passing to Taarabt due to him being greedy and getting fed up

I would rather they pass it to Taarabt to try to create chances because he seems to be the main person to get the goals for us

Think this works both ways. Think players would pass to him if they knew he was going to pass them too.

He also doesn't pass to them at free kicks which makes them a waste of time and easy to defend against as he'll hit the wall or kick it wide. No point in them lining up in the box. No wonder they get frustrated.

Comment

They are getting frustrated but its starting to show in the past 2 games with the lack of balls to him

It was evident in the Watford game when they stopped passing the ball to him after a while

Just dont want to see a pattern in the next games were they dont pass to him as much

Comment

if that's the case, they all need a bloody big dressing room row to clear the air and get it sorted -- NW to deal with it all.
        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

we played long balls in the game against watford. which made me wondering on how we played that night.
          TaarabT Abdel

Comment

How will a top prem club want to take a chance on a player who is reluctant to pass.
            It´s beyond me really!
            Will he never learn. Thats excatly what him and Warnoch should work on(make him a team player.)
            Yes, In this matter I partly blame warnock as well. On more than one occasition now is he quoted on not bringing inn to many new players in the team/squad. But, in my view, he is already about to causing unrest in the team when Tarrabt is given a free role with only a few end products in the two last games. I dont like that tendency,thats all.
            On his day, Taraabt is outstanding but imagine how Mackie,Hogan,Helgusson and Smith must feel playing alongside a "singlesculler"
            Wake up Warnock and Taraabt!
            QPR
            Best team in the world
            Sort of

Comment

You've tried to spell Taarabt in two different ways. Both wrong.
              Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by Shania View Post
                How will a top prem club want to take a chance on a player who is reluctant to pass.
                It´s beyond me really!
                Will he never learn. Thats excatly what him and Warnoch should work on(make him a team player.)
                Yes, In this matter I partly blame warnock as well. On more than one occasition now is he quoted on not bringing inn to many new players in the team/squad. But, in my view, he is already about to causing unrest in the team when Tarrabt is given a free role with only a few end products in the two last games. I dont like that tendency,thats all.
                On his day, Taraabt is outstanding but imagine how Mackie,Hogan,Helgusson and Smith must feel playing alongside a "singlesculler"
                Wake up Warnock and Taraabt!
                There have been times when he should have passed it but then there is times when I just want Taarabt to run with it and try take on players as I aint seen other QPR players do it as good as Taarabt

Its a gamble when he is greedy but it has paid off with goals going in

Comment

Originally posted by BennyBoyRs View Post
                  You've tried to spell Taarabt in two different ways. Both wrong.

Big deal, Sunshine.
                  By the way,You should look up other sites. EHHm, I wont even mention them.
                  QPR
                  Best team in the world
                  Sort of

Comment

Originally posted by Dale View Post
                    There have been times when he should have passed it but then there is times when I just want Taarabt to run with it and try take on players as I aint seen other QPR players do it as good as Taarabt

Its a gamble when he is greedy but it has paid off with goals going in

I see what you mean. It´s a dilemma. I guess Warnock sees his time here as practising. Hopefully it will end with promotion for the club.
                    QPR
                    Best team in the world
                    Sort of

Comment

Big deal, Sunshine.
                      Painters?

Comment

Big deal, Sunshine.
                        That was just a noise.

I sincerely have no idea what you mean by that.

Comment

Originally posted by EYR View Post
                          Painters?

No. About Rocket science.
                          QPR
                          Best team in the world
                          Sort of

Comment

More of a space cadet, in all fairness.

Comment