Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Just got back from a freezing Elland Road.....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
    I think this is getting a bit silly here. FFS we have played two form teams who on the day were simply better than us. All teams have a blip at some point during the season. It's amazing how supporter are so fickle and often have memories of goldfishes. We are still top of the league 3 points clear and a game in hand. If we beat Swansea next week all this nonsense will stop. We are not where we are in the league by chance; we are there on merit because we have been the best side in the league, not necessarily week in week out but so far on the whole.

Chin up peeps, it's Christmas this coming Saturday and if you was offered no presents and QPR being top of the Championship 3 points clear and a game in hand back in August you all would of said it was you're best xmas pressie (football related) in donkeys years.

BUMP - hopefully this has brought some of you back down to earth!
    Actually, my best xmas pressie (football related) was Subbuteo but I agree with the rest of this post.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
      Aleferguson and Hammersmith r's has to be people who watch games, are you saying Hill is not quite good enough?

Someone mentioned that on here this week and got slated.
      Yes, I am. Hill's show and shite. Simple. He's not bad against a non-pacey side, but every time someone quick has come along, he's been more exposed than Samantha Fox.

Comment

Think Dazzer has hit the nail on the head.

And we have still lost about 4 games less than most of the teams around us.

Comment

Working...
        X