Just back after an epic journey...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just back after an epic journey...

Blimey that was a beast of a journey and reminded me of Trains, Planes and Automobiles... thought we were going to have to find a Travel Lodge at one point but made it home at nearly midnight!!

Anyway to the match.. bloody hell we were shite again huh!! I fear we have punched above our weight and will now plummet unless we are prepared to spend some dough next month...

Can't be bothered to bore you with player ratings or too many observations as am sure loads have already done so but.. a few points of note:

Leeds fans are vile on the whole with lots of pent up anger/frustration.. surely no-one should go to a match and demonstrate that much hatred and bile towards opposition fans... must lead very sad lives and testament to the old saying that.. "It's grim oop North".. coz it effing well was today..

Having said that, crikey don't they make some noise huh? Very impressive and having 30K Tykes giving it large must help their team and put the wind up the opposing team....

One last point.. am I the only one who is sick and tired of trotting out the song... "We're Queens Park Rangers and we're top of the league"... don't get me wrong it seemed appropriate when we beat Cardiff but today it was just plain embarrassing..

We played like a team who were mid table at best and naff all like a team who were indeed top of the league and Leeds just laughed at us... come on folks!!

Might as well make the most of it coz on recent showings we won't be there for much longer am afraid....

Hideous day out... but I was interviewed by Clem before the game.. I was the geezer in the red ski jacket complaining about the debacle of last week and fancied our chances....
    Last edited by ahR; 19-12-2010, 01:11 AM.

No complaints... sounds like we got done today.

Needs sorting, but those boys have left us top at xmas.
    No matter how poor they've been this week.

Well done for going, and getting home!
    Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Well done mate, great effort just a shame some of the defenders couldn't be arsed to make the same effort !!!!!!!!

Comment

A real shame as...

it was my mates' birthday and he was well up for it but there you go...

Hope that NW has identified some decent reinforcements next month to complement what we've already achieved so far this season but fear that we need freshening up and some competition.. Derry is looking jaded and Mackie.. oh dear if ever a player needs a goal...

Comment

I saw you're cameo with weirdo Clem was hoping you were gonna be right. Never mind.

Great effort getting there & back.

Comment

You seemed to get back quicker than Fitz Hall.

Comment

When Gradel got the ball...

Originally posted by RussRanger View Post
              There was a certain inevitability that he would at least get a shot on goal.. Hall is lame and if he was a horse he'd have either been put out to pasture by now or shot and put out of his misery...

Comment

was a disgusting day, seeing women crying on the m1 when we wernt moving for 3 hrs was awful!!
                7 loyalty points!!!!!deserve a box to myself next home game after this one!!!

Comment

That really made me chuckle...

Originally posted by RussRanger View Post

Comment

Both trains there and back ,to my amazement were on time
                    Football played the Charlie Ferris way

Comment

well

well time does fly when your having fun
                      Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Working...
                      X