don't really get this...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• don't really get this...

So Faurlin and Tarbs are taken off. Replaced by Orr and Clarke. Orr is put into his natural position and Walker is pushed up into Faurlins spot.

Is it me, or could Walker have stayed put at full back, where he does pose an attacking threat and defends well, and Fuarlin (who had an off day) been replaced by Rowly?

I guess Rowly may not have full match fitness at the moment, but when he is at his sharpest he does bust a gut to win the ball and when moving forward, he does have an eyes for goal.

I did say at half time that this might be a game for someone like Rowly. I watched the game this morning and spotted rowly looking fairly dejected in the dugout!

Like I said, I could be worng and maybe there isn't a place for Rowly in the starting line up, but could he have offered us something last night?

definately thought the midfield looked lightweight with really only Faurlin and Derry recognised midfielders, time for Rowly or Busacky to come in, play Smith or Mackie off Hulse and Taraabt floating, sorted
    I must away now, I can no longer tarry
    This morning's tempest I have to cross
    I must be guided without a stumble
    Into the arms I love the most

Comment

Think NW surrendered the game at that point once I saw them subs.

Comment

I guess they were brought on for their pace?!

Comment

Originally posted by W6hoops View Post
          I guess they were brought on for their pace?!
          again, i could be wrong, but does Orr have pace?

Comment

I thought Orr at least put in a shift when he came on. Clarke is not as poor as some make out, but is not the answer and our squad certainly needs strengthening with the likes of Clarke, Borrowdale and Ephraim released.

Comment

Neil did look pissed off at the officials, there were a few times when i was expecting him to get a warning or be removed from the touchline.
              Queens Park Rangers
              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Would it have been different if we had got that pen in the first 5 mins, Blatant hand ball right in front of me pushing the ball off Heider's head. Then it would have been them who would be on the back foot. Lets see how we come back from this defeat. With the standard of the referee's in this devision we can't expect not to loose to some bad decisions.

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
                  Think NW surrendered the game at that point once I saw them subs.
                  No I reckon NW finally surrendered to the fact that his gonads were freezing and he needs to get some trousers back on.

Comment

FFS how many times do I have to repeat myself. Rowlands will not play another game for QPR unless we get major injury problems in Midfield. He is 100% fit so the sooner people get on with it the better. He'll be out the door in January. There are upto four players also due in in the January window with this info coming from MJ. No names given and I didn't ask any further questions.

Pughmonster the ball was punched off Hills head I believe but have to agree it was a pen. For the first 10-15mins we where on top so I think this would of seriously changed the game had it of been given. In fairness we never got anything off the officials and they were poor all night but I will add it would not of flattered Watford if we would of lost 6 or 7 - 1. We were collectively poor in many departments last night but if we win at Elland Road on Saturday that result will be a distant memory.
                    Last edited by Dazzer1977; 11-12-2010, 08:12 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X