At Most Two Coming In January/ Barring Injuries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• At Most Two Coming In January/ Barring Injuries

Fulham is a typically diverse London area with something for everyone - from the hustle and bustle of North End Road Market, to the refined chicness of the iconic Fulham Road. It boasts superb pubs and restaurants, two Premier League football clubs and excellent transport links.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Once the other one is Roberts I don't care

Comment

One of the two appears to be Moens. And the other one sounds far from definate. Sounds as if we might not be getting any sort of striker in January, Roberts, Austin or anyone else.

Comment

we need more decent players or season will implode.
        Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

agree I mean we are top of the league. Surely we are now a very decent prospect for a premier league player like Roberts etc?

I think we need to look at proven not swindon players that can't beat Crawley Town, who I beat when at Egham 5 years ago.
          I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

I'm all for constancy. And I appreciate we have a couple of potential prize additions to this squad currently on the sick list (Buz certainly and I haven't given up on Cook). I a;sp get that Gavin may now be cover of sorts for Derry and Mackie will surely score again too. But I admit I am troubled by the idea that we have all the options we need to crack on through the second 4 and a half months of the season. I cannot see 1 addition - as he seems to be saying - will be enough. The other squads will strengthen around us in Jan. The 1 he has in mind wants to be ****ing impressive.

Comment

Hang on Pete this cant be right, Warnocks lying.

Only a couple of weeks ago you were banging on about 5 players coming - 3 of those from the premiership.

Comment

well as moen is good as official im curious to nodge's statements regarding watson and prem striker.
                Soldier: "im on reconnaissance sir.. im looking for our camouflage expert.. have you seen him?"
                Lovejoy: "No?!"
                Soldier: "GOD DAMNIT THAT GUYS GOOD!"

Please Follow My Twitter

Comment

I wouldn't believe everything NW tells the press.
                  Maybe he's being truthful in that interview, maybe not.

But saying, "I'm going to bring in 3 or 4 new players in january" would do nothing for the teams spirit in the next 6 games.

Bottom line: As long as he calls the shots, I'm happy enough.
                  Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by SirLes View Post

Only a couple of weeks ago you were banging on about 5 players coming - 3 of those from the premiership.

BTW, what were Nodge's comments about the striker and Watson? Must have missed them.

Comment

For the avoidance of doubt and further rumour mongering about us buying big in Jan. The man has spoken. Put simply......

BORKED

Comment

Originally posted by SirLes View Post

Glad i didnt dream the above, was worried I was having dreams and Pete was in them!!

Comment

[QUOTE=Goddard;491460]I wouldn't believe everything NW tells the press.
                          Maybe he's being truthful in that interview, maybe not.

But saying, "I'm going to bring in 3 or 4 new players in january" would do nothing for the teams spirit in the next 6 games.

Bottom line: As long as he calls the shots, I'm happy enough.[/QUOTE]

Spot on Goddard, NW plays the press fantastically. I'm happy for him to keep feeding them whatever he likes.
                          18th August 2011. The day we got our Rangers back

Comment

Working...
                          X