Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
    Hutton Village,lol
    Thats on Hutton Mount where Paul Allen and Graham Gooch use to live.I slung one up a bird from there whan younger.her younger sis found her old man hung in the attic.
    Was that when he found out that there was some possibility of having you as a son in law?

GT I can't work you out mate: you must be the only metrosexual house-husband football hooligan on the planet - would like to meet you and your mate Facto one day.

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
      Was that when he found out that there was some possibility of having you as a son in law?

GT I can't work you out mate: you must be the only metrosexual house-husband football hooligan on the planet - would like to meet you and your mate Facto one day.
      You would change your mind when you saw them Chuckle brothers
      I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

[QUOTE=stainrodisalegend;491206]

GT I can't work you out mate: you must be the only metrosexual house-husband football hooligan on the planet -

Comment

Kent has...

Beats any Essex girl.

Comment

Anyone who thinks Essex girls are a little easy on the virtue front can clearly never have visited Chatham...

Comment

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
              Hutton Village,lol
              Thats on Hutton Mount where Paul Allen and Graham Gooch use to live.I slung one up a bird from there whan younger.her younger sis found her old man hung in the attic.
              You see, that's the difference in a nutshell between Essex and Kent, well the nice , articulate part of Kent anyway.:drunk:

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
                Anyone who thinks Essex girls are a little easy on the virtue front can clearly never have visited Chatham...
                Chatham girls aren't that easy. Have you ever tried to get those Franklin and Marshall hoodies off a bird? They cling to them for dear life.

Comment

So anyway chaps, having enjoyed the banter from above etc.. who is local to me that I can drink with?

Essex or Kent.. who cares, "SAID WE ARE QPR, SAID WE ARE QPR"

Love you all!

Comment

Working...
                  X