East kent rangers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• East kent rangers?

Are there any other R's out there that live near Herne Bay in Kent?

I get fed up travelling on my own, and would love to meet up locally down here and talk about QPR, instead of listening to the inane drivel of the "top four" mob e very weekend; gets on my ####!

Heard recently of some R's in Whitsatble, Kent; anyone know who they are etc?

Comment

I know a Rangers fan who lives in Broadstairs.

Think he goes by train but he says there are a few R's down that way.

Comment

Originally posted by QPRROBBO View Post
        Heard recently of some R's in Whitsatble, Kent; anyone know who they are etc?

I was on away coach to Forest with some R`s from whitstable mate One of them i know posts on here he is- ahR
        Search the members list.

Comment

So we are looking for people with webbed feet and hands and dress like Benny from Cross roads who support QPR.
          Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

We took our lead from...........

Originally posted by Gtleighsr3 View Post
            So we are looking for people with webbed feet and hands and dress like Benny from Cross roads who support QPR.
            You lot the dodgy end of the Dartford tunnel with regards to our fashion sense and with regards to the webbing, well, that can only be a Chernobylesque affliction passed on from your mob from the dark side.... you saucy git...

Neil,

Whitstable is a veritable hive of R's action... there are a number of us who get up quite a bit... PM me and we'll sort out a meet up.. U R's

Comment

"There is a fine line between genius and insanity"

The Thames Estuary maybe?

Comment

I do admire the Kent love in on here.makes a change for you lot to move it out of the family
                Chelmsford City the home of Radio

Comment

...........like it leighsie............like it
                  you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Only in Essex!
                    Half a head - a 50% bonus then!:drunk:

Comment

I live in ashford...thought it was worth a mention even though it is south kent i suppose
                      ranger4now ranger4always RANGER4LIFE

Comment

I am in Ashford as well. Think there's a few of us round this way.

Comment

i was working in rochester during the millwall game and got onthe train at strood there was four Rangers onthe train and another got on further down the line so must be a few down there
                          Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by twranger View Post
                            "There is a fine line between genius and insanity"

The Thames Estuary maybe?
                            I live on Sheppey, in the Thames Estuary and I have a certificate on my wall to confirm that am a 100% genius... Presented to me and signed by my psychiatrist.

Sheppey was put there as an outpost to stop the Essex mob invading Kent. To be fair, one visit to Sheppey and you turn on heel pretty sharpish as it's a dog-hole.

Comment

4 or 5 of us in lydd , ones the local copper.
                              must something to do with living near dungeness.
                              :drunk:

Comment

Working...
                              X