Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

QUEEN'S PARK RANGERS - Serious title contenders? Worth a read!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QUEEN'S PARK RANGERS - Serious title contenders? Worth a read!

http://footballblog.co.uk/qpr-title-contenders.html

Worth a read to the point whereby I'd love to meet this Jurno and give him a ****. We have played pretty much every club in the division now, still undefeated and he makes it seem like we have been lucky. FFS what a plum!

He goes on to say playing against us is't hard to defend against... How much is our goal difference I ask?

"Mr. M" isn't a journalist - more likely a Cardiff or Palace fan.

Comment

Clueless posh uni graduate with no clue like most football journo's! Stick to the egg chasing u bell end

Comment

Just goes to show that anyone can write a blog.

Apart from the abysmal grammar, he's wrong when he says that Burnley made us look poor: we were easily the better side that day and only dropped two points thanks to a ridiculous penalty decision against Connolly. The blogger also criticises us for only having two ways of playing: that applies to almost every team in the world, who try to utilise their best players and, if that fails, resort to more direct tactics. As for Adel's performance at Bristol City, the problem was that he was trying too hard, in the hope that Guardiola or Mourinho was watching.

While it's clear that we can't go unbeaten for ever, teams are still struggling to find ways of shackling us.
        Last edited by Ramaggio; 07-12-2010, 06:21 PM.
        Ramaggio, whoa-oah
        Ramaggio, whoa-oah
        He scored against Blackpool
        To make me look a fool

Comment

Even when we went a goal down against Cardiff at home I still thought we'd win. Told all my pals that and even backed us at 1 down! As I said it was worth a read to laugh at this knob!

Comment

Mongrel

Comment

I have left the following reply. Let's see if the moderator allows it:-

"What a load of ********!

So the two modes of QPR’s attack are either playing the long ball or passing through the midfield? And you think that’s limiting QPR’s attacking threat?

How else would you suggest then? Maybe stuff the ball up the shirt and try and sneak it over the line when nobody’s watching?"

Comment

Take a bow young antonio take a bow.

If you get 2 points it will be the best points you have ever spent.
                I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

quality factomaster

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                      quality factomaster
                      that read made me a tad irate old bean!!!!
                      you know nothing john snow!!!!

Comment

Yeah agree, I feel like going clubbing in wales and I don't mean disco dancing.

I think the guy that wrote that post is mentally retarded and the fact that he goes week in week out to watch a bunch of long ballers, all credit to him.#

I think we should all do an away day WRTRB's members outing. You would definately get picked up 1st facto as we need characters.

Comment

I love it! The more people who don't take us seriously the better as far as I'm concerned. I hope there are armies of doubters lining up well into March.... by the time they wake up we'll be miles over the hill and far out of sight.

Comment

Originally posted by Toni German View Post
                            I have left the following reply. Let's see if the moderator allows it:-

"What a load of ********!

So the two modes of QPR’s attack are either playing the long ball or passing through the midfield? And you think that’s limiting QPR’s attacking threat?

How else would you suggest then? Maybe stuff the ball up the shirt and try and sneak it over the line when nobody’s watching?"
                            left a comment myself, see if it survives

Comment

Says he's been to most our games, funny how he mentions the live Sky game though, bet that's the only time he's seen a full game of us playing apart from the Football league shows biased 20 seconds or so per game.
                              All journos are the same, cash in on the latest story.
                              Queens Park Rangers
                              NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Working...
                              X