Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Loaning Out Players..Spell The End of QPR Careers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Loaning Out Players..Spell The End of QPR Careers?

What are your views on it?
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

How many loan players come back and establish themselves??
    Sir Les... Fitz Hall probably as everyone loves him.

Normally spells the end of a qpr career.

Comment

with neil i think it 100% does. its his gentlemanly way of getting rid of deadwood.

Comment

Yeah it was the making of Sir Les but in most cases it does mean your not wanted. I mean is anyone REALLY following Balanta? Just not good enough and probably playing at about his level. Only youngster that might be different if it came to a loan deal is Parker that might work out.
        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Fitz Hall has shown it can actually help, but I agree with GTP I tend to believe if a player is loaned out, its normally curtains.

Though to be fair this season, we have stopped the official reserve games and if someone goes out on loan for a month, it can often be to get full sharpness back
          THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

look at heider helgasun worked out well for us

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

I think that was more change of gaffer Paddock, rather than him going to Watford, though I agree it must have given him a confidence boost to score goals again.

Comment

it works both ways imo depending on the player

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                  Fitz Hall has shown it can actually help, but I agree with GTP I tend to believe if a player is loaned out, its normally curtains.

Though to be fair this season, we have stopped the official reserve games and if someone goes out on loan for a month, it can often be to get full sharpness back
                  I wondered why I haven't seen Dave Curtains in our side. Think we should sell him, obviously not wanted by Warnock.
                  Last edited by RussRanger; 07-12-2010, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Comment

I think Rowlands should have went to Palace for two months, got his fitness and sharpness back and hopefully prove to NW that he has a part to play.
                      He could have returned in Jan and played apart in our promotion push.
                      But by not going on loan it looks like his QPR days are numbered.

Comment

Originally posted by qblockpete View Post
                        Does Loaning Out Players..Spell The End of QPR Careers?
                        More likely in the case of older players.

Different story of course for the younger players who get sent out on loan purely to give them 1st team experience and games under their belt, which will improve their prospects while still learning the game.

Josh Parker would be a good recent example.

Comment

Working...
                        X