Owner of the Club

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Owner of the Club

If you were the owner of QPR and you could have any manager you wanted to take control of the first team in place of Neil Warnock today, even Mourinho or Ferguson, would you sack Warnock?

I wouldn't, there isn't another manager in the world at the moment I'd want in charge of our club.

I think it would be crazy for anyone to replace Neil as he is top of the league and has created a great team spirit.

And managers like Ferguson and Mourinho etc. need big money to build teams.I would like to see them do it on our budget like Neil has.

Comment

Originally posted by stan_bowles View Post
      I think it would be crazy for anyone to replace Neil as he is top of the league and has created a great team spirit.

And managers like Ferguson and Mourinho etc. need big money to build teams.I would like to see them do it on our budget like Neil has.
      Ferguson built a team at Aberdeen without a great deal of money and won domestic and Eurpean titles with them, as for Mourinho, won the European cup and league with Porto, enough said!
      Kept the faith!

Comment

Mourinho is undoubtedly a great man manager and motivator. But his greatness is largley a myth. Porto should be winning Portuguese leages and they were VERY lucky to win the Champions League.

He only goes where he has a bottomless pit of money. And his transfers are often woeful failures.

I like NW while we are in the Champ. If we were in the Prem I would take one or two managers ahead of him as they could attract bigger players, but ONLY if we were going to spend big. As it is we could have no one better.
        Last edited by silvercue; 06-12-2010, 07:55 PM.
        twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Forget what I said! I'd take Wenger over Warnock any day! haha only joking

Comment

Keep warnock for this league, but for the prem probably pep guardiola. Got barca playing the best football on the planet, then again QPR dont have the barca youth system and the players they have produced.
            @chrisrobson9

Comment

now now

now now warnock is better than clough
              Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Originally posted by qprted View Post
                now now warnock is better than clough
                When he leads us to two Champions League victories people might believe you.
                twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Working...
                X