Warnock on Talksport

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Warnock on Talksport

Did anybody catch it?Supposed to of mentioned us signing that Norweigan chap,and said he has somebody else up his sleeve?

norwegian coming in and poss another , been offered a few from prem and by agents as well , liked the dave jones bit when he was about to spill the beans on their chat and then changed his mind.

Comment

Here's Neil on talksport today!!

After being linked with Manchester United in Sunday’s newspapers, Newcastle United star Joey Barton has revealed that he doesn’t want to leave the club. The Sunday Times had claimed tha…

He starts around 7:10

Comment

Originally posted by 2bobrob View Post
        norwegian coming in and poss another , been offered a few from prem and by agents as well , liked the dave jones bit when he was about to spill the beans on their chat and then changed his mind.
        Good good.Is there anyway of listening to it?

Comment

Originally posted by scaz_QPR View Post
          Here's Neil on talksport today!!

After being linked with Manchester United in Sunday’s newspapers, Newcastle United star Joey Barton has revealed that he doesn’t want to leave the club. The Sunday Times had claimed tha…

He starts around 7:10
          Cheers scaz

Comment

Calls our best player TARA BUT? How can he not get his name right? Quite funny really.
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Interesting point made by Warnock, we have Blackburn in january and then Burnley the week after. After that game we would have played 9 out of the current top 10 away from home. Big month and a half coming up!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                Calls our best player TARA BUT? How can he not get his name right? Quite funny really.
                He also called Bothroyd "BOOTHROYD" after the cardiff game!!! Sir Bobby Robson had this affliction as well - must be a genius managers thing

Comment

I liked the way Bobby Robson used to keep talking about the 'EYEtalians'.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                    how do you know it's the right pronunciation?

Comment

Working...
                    X