Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Blackburn V QPR Might Switch Date

On Police advice

Preston, Burnley and Blackburn at home on the same day won't happen, according my spies up in Lancashire
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

not bothered as long as we go out of the cup, league is priority, should give them a walk over so no injuries

Comment

cant stand the cup weekend

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
        cant stand the cup weekend
        Yes midweek is much better.
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Would prefer a Friday night and then the weekends nice and free but I expect we will end up with a Sunday afternoon!

Comment

I hope people are noticing that the club have kept very silent on our cup draw so far, and when tickets become available shortly, if they still are not talking this game up, then beware, and don't start moaning if we lose up there.

Comment

Will only be going if match tickets are cheap,not paying £26 to see Borrowdale,Hall etc

Comment

Given that Burnley beckons the week after, and we are really getting short for cash (4 birthdays and Christmas all within 6 weeks) I've a feeling there just won't be enough in the piggy bank for this one.
                Even if match tickets are cheap, the travel will be the same irrespective of which players he plays.
                Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                  Would prefer a Friday night and then the weekends nice and free but I expect we will end up with a Sunday afternoon!
                  Bit out of order if we get moved again. Remember Sheff Utd in the 3rd round last year? Got shunted to the Sunday because Sheff Weds were also at home.

Comment

this a is "local" game for me - Bosh and i quite fancied it - he'll probably rope in a dozen or so of the infamous Airdrie Section "B"

Comment

Working...
                    X