No announcement yet.

Update on Trevor Kingham.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

great Post Joe and we all send him our best wishes.

Heard last week he was making a recovery and sounds like improvement is continuing.
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

great post mate - glad to hear that Trev's going in the right direction - we used to hire a transit out and would usually meet up with the coach - had a few "stormers" with the lads at a few away grounds - most memorable was the old Ewood Park - remember a northern guy jumping on the bar quite close to Trev giving the usual southern this and that - don't know who hit him - but he disappeared behind the bar - when we looked over to see what nick he was in - we saw the bar trap door to the cellar was up and no sign of him at all - Trev almost pished himself - days out in the 80's with the twins were quality - get well Trev LR will be a darker place without your likes mate

Comment

Was Trevo's coach the C Mob coach or was that somebody else!
        Boo

Comment

no

no trev had nothing to do with c mob
          Click here to view my blog.

More...

Comment

Recently heard the dreadful news about Trevor, and was very saddened to learn of his condition.

If anyone is in contact with him, PLEASE send him (and Peter) my personal best wishes for a speedy recovery.

I pretty well grew up with the Kingham's as far as Rangers are concerned, and often we all travelled to away games together.

Even when we had the rare disagreement when I was chairman of the OSC, and Trevor was chairman of the LSA, it was very quickly forgotten, and both of us would make sure that a fan from either "camp" would never be left behind without a coach ticket from one group or the other.

Good old days when EVERY QPR supporter was important, and worthy of each other's respect!

Comment

Working...
            X