Gone missing at WATRB's

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
    Oh Jeffro - I remember our conversation on the blower pre-season regarding Derry. Hate to say I told you so; but like I said he was what we was missing. The same with Hill. I know both names were uninspiring but both are typical 'RONSEAL' players (or as Warnock says 'Bread and Butter players'. Nothing special they just do exactly what it says on the tin. To be fair Hill never really had boots to fill coming to us. The fact that we all still talk about Clive Wilson shows how long we've been missing a player WHO IS A LEFT BACK! Next year he'll probably even need replacing but hey ho, he's been another top signing by Warnock.
    Yes mate that conversation happened and He has proved me wrong.

Dazzer, I drew Friday night, judges made a scandalous decision.

I comprehensively outboxed him, worked of my jab, rolled and hit him with hooks, he caught me with one wavering punch.

Re-match already called for, this time im gonna finish him. He was a tough Jock to be fair.

Comment

Really rate Derry but IMHO Clint Hill is very average. Burke scared the life out of me when he ran at hill. Good job Kenny rescued him. I really don't see clint Hill as a decent full back. Orr is fair better and we even found a better one in walker, so in Jan I would look to improve on Hill. Yes plenty of clean sheets bu more to do with walker and Kenny being added not Hill.
      I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by scuberry View Post
        I'm beginning to think that GTP is secretly a Cardiff fan,on here to wind us up ???
        why cos im saying what i believe. there is hardly anything between us and them, and we are both better than everything else in the division. so its a fight to the wire imho. just cos i can see another team is good doesnt mean i support them. i hate them, but im not going to say they are crap when the clearly are not.

Comment

I still think I had every right to say Adel wasn't pulling his weight, as he wasn't. I'm glad he's upped his game, and even he admitted he's done better of recent. Can't fault him at all recently. Been absolutely outstanding, and long may it continue.
          Your mum would love me...

Comment

Ah mate. I can't believe I forgot all about it. FFS I need reminder for the next one! I really can't believe I missed it. Did Ruthers get down to watch ya? I bet I missed a good crack as well. Glad you gave a good account of yourself fella and I promise to be at the next one providing it doesn't clash with either of my trips to Thailand, India or Cyprus next year.
            Last edited by Dazzer1977; 29-11-2010, 01:38 PM.

Comment

They've all gone missing because they have been put firmly in their place, they came and not only did they see the best team, also the best player? never mind the £90.000 a week they are paying to a cheat and all toddled back over the bridge with their sheeps tails firmly between their legs, we will see them again ST GEORGE's day

Comment

Remember its only November and it was only one game,still loads to play for there's gonna b injuries suspensions,Players in and out of form,my feet still firmly on the ground at mo.Adel has improved so much lately and his maturing into a class player I feel players like Derry and hill which I think is a good full bk reads the game well are vital to promotion

Comment

Working...
                X