Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Taunting Cardiff fans after our 2nd goal (video)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taunting Cardiff fans after our 2nd goal (video)

QPR 2 - 1 Cardiff.. 2nd goal of QPR by Adel Taraabt ! Atmosphere on the stand after the goal that took the rangers 5 points away from cardiff.. who is the ch...

Love it! They just stood there motionless!

Fantastic, I was in B block so not far away and I loved it
    I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

Love It post of the week!!!!!!!!!

Comment

That.... is..... QUALITY!!

Try watching that, and not smiling.
        Impossible.
        Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

You dont often here noise like that from the southafrica road stand well done lads and lasses
          Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Originally posted by WE ARE QPR View Post
            Love It post of the week!!!!!!!!!

Oh that put a huge smile on my face . There is not a move out of them

Comment

There is nothing better than to stick it up the away teams fans, especially when they are hated as much as them

We're top of the league we're top of the league, we're Queens Park Rangers we're top of the league. Sounds great every week
              I blew a lot on vodka and tonic, gambling and fags. Looking back, I think I overdid it on the tonic. - The one and only Stanley Bowles

Comment

There are moments when being in X block is PRICELESS!!!
                AND TAARABT'S GOAL WAS ONE OF THEM!
                Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

couldn't help laughing at the bloke doing the #### ### signs to the cardiff fans wearing grey hoodie about 2min 07secs in.....Quality

Comment

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                    couldn't help laughing at the bloke doing the #### ### signs to the cardiff fans wearing grey hoodie about 2min 07secs in.....Quality
                    That's so funny!

Thanks Raj, really enjoyed that.

Comment

England 2-Wales 0

Comment

top vid , quality.

Comment

me too....

Originally posted by Quaz View Post
                          the cheeky young scamp...

well done to all those in that part of SAR.. I salute you all...

That was rather cool seeing them motionless and gutted... especially as to be fair they were very vociferous for most of the game...

Comment

Working...
                          X