Their Goal and the Dangers...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Their Goal and the Dangers...

I was pretty much in line when the ball was played to Bellamy and he looked offside to me and all those around me. Whilst being at the opposite end to their penalty shout, it did look a penalty, but perhaps that was justice.

Things seem to be going for us at the moment and whilst I don't want to tempt fate, I think that there are two very big IFs that will see us promoted. IF we can keep Walker until the end of the season and more importantly IF Taarabt stays fit.

Oh and also IF we show that level of commitment each week and the fans get behind the team then we will go up.

Simples.

I was genuinely disappointed no one hopped a bottle off his head when he came to gloat 2 foot from the fans.

Comment

We had two penalty decisions that didn't go our way so they can hardly complain too much.

Thought their goal was offside initially but saw the reply at half time and he looked just on!

Comment

IF any team lost 2 of their best players it would be more difficult.

Comment

Oh and I should have said IF Briatore keeps his nose out of footballing matters and doesn't open his gob about Lippi or anyone else coming in to manage us in the Premiership...

Comment

How Clarke didnt get a penalty at the death is a mystery to me. Defender clearly took him out from behind. Bellamy was defo offside, awful decision from the linesman.
            CHAMPIONS
            Ainsworth is a Legend http://twitter.com/#!/ChrisHermitage Has scored at Loftus Road

Comment

Originally posted by Fez View Post
              We had two penalty decisions that didn't go our way so they can hardly complain too much.

Thought their goal was offside initially but saw the reply at half time and he looked just on!
              True!...There was a defo handball by their player in their penalty area at 0-0.

Comment

Posted on another thread. I thought their goal was on side. Bellend was in front of the defender, the ball was passed forward but Bellend was behind the ball when it was played.

Therefore it would look offside (like i first thought), but it was in fact onside which was i saw in the slow motion replay
                One for all.... and all for one

Comment

Paddy nearly saved it.

Comment

Originally posted by kron-1664 View Post
                    IF any team lost 2 of their best players it would be more difficult.
                    IF a frog had wings he wouldn't bump his ass a-hoppin'

Comment

IF me auntie had boll0x she'd be me uncle

Comment

And if we weren't so good, Cardiff might be going back to Sheepland with a point or three -- but they're not!!
                        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

Working...
                        X