Any meet ups planned tomorrow?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any meet ups planned tomorrow?

Pie n Mash for me at Noon and then the Conningham to meet a couple of mates but hopefully will change the venue as cannot stand the place

Smutts before the game with a possible 1/2 hr in the Springbok to book the Hull and Leeds coaches

i know the connies a hole but its up for sale/lease so enjoy it before they prolly turn it into a trendy brassierie bar.

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
      i know the connies a hole but its up for sale/lease so enjoy it before they prolly turn it into a trendy brassierie bar.
      They've been trying to offload it since Fulham were ground sharing

Comment

going with my bruv then meet my cousins for pie n mash in Portobello Road and then the usual lager fueled family mayhem will ensue after our 4 nil demolition of P.N.E - prob do The Smuts before and The Bok after.......can't wait mate !

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
          I actually far prefer old fashioned pubs with charactor then the crome and palm trees ones the breweries think we all love but the Conningham truely is a real dive

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
            I actually far prefer old fashioned pubs with charactor then the crome and palm trees ones the breweries think we all love but the Conningham truely is a real dive
            Your sounding like a snob beefy.

Do you drink in the smuts to try and bring those snob levels down?
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
              Your sounding like a snob beefy.

Do you drink in the smuts to try and bring those snob levels down?
              Told you last week mate the Smutts is ok these days and far cleaner then the Springbok and they serve a decent pint

Comment

Originally posted by IsleworthRanger View Post
                Told you last week mate the Smutts is ok these days and far cleaner then the Springbok and they serve a decent pint
                or if low on funds offy serves nice range of boos which you can stand outside with and not have to wait as long to get served:pleasantsuprise:

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Smuts is good enough. Looks like a youth club inside, but that doesn't tell the story. Best pint near the ground, by a mile, and it's great for the banter.

Connie is a hole. If I drink up that way, the BQ is the venue, or even OD's a bit further out. Crowne and Sceptor is alright, but the Green has gone downhill. Massively over crowded on match day as well.

Smuts is definitely my favoured venue.
                  Your mum would love me...

Comment

Originally posted by eastpaddoknutta View Post
                    or if low on funds offy serves nice range of boos which you can stand outside with and not have to wait as long to get served:pleasantsuprise:

Sorry, just find that image funny.

Stocking up on your boos before the game, in case we're sh*t.
                    Final Version - Hope you like it: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d1z0UQ0eqRM

Follow Me On Twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/QPRGoddard

Comment

Originally posted by Goddard View Post

Sorry, just find that image funny.

Stocking up on your boos before the game, in case we're sh*t.
                      something like that

lol

#QPRJunglists #QPRPartybusmassive @epn1882chalet QPR - JUNGLE - DnB - Westside Hounslow

Comment

Ok i'll be honest I do exactly what east paddock suggested. Its much cheaper and I like a can of Kroni. As long as its not raining and the company is good its the best option. Although if I go to a pub its BQ. The springbok gets busy and for the reason of what Benny said about a youth club was sot on and the reason I walked in and back out.
                        I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

tins versus freshly pulled pints for the sake of a quid or two?
                          are you being lot serious?

Comment

To the Defectors Weld for Wild boar and apple sausages served on a bed of creamed potatoes with a sprig of fresh thyme,washed down with an expensive Rioja,.Then a few pints of Adnams broadside.

Comment

Originally posted by eastpaddoknutta View Post
                              OB getting very iffy about this lately aint they. I mean having abeer in your hand anywhere. I often have a beer in my hand coming down SAR toward Bok but last few weeks I get OB trying to demand it every time. Tip = they can't legally demand it from you as not got an exclusion order zone and unless you are threatening to disturb peace they can whistle (legally). But of course they make it up as they go along.

Comment

Working...
                              X