QPR main game on the FL show tonight.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• QPR main game on the FL show tonight.

Shame we won't be watching a win but am interested too see our penalty appeal.

BBC1 12.25 am.

Cheers for letting me know, I missed the game today so only just found out the result.

Had my nephews 5th Birthday Party today and I'm really please with the 0-0 result, still unbeaten and Kenny kept a clean sheet.

Comment

is this deffo.
      cant see them doing a nil nil as the main game, and there was no live stream either.

Comment

Originally posted by MYU View Post
        Cheers for letting me know, I missed the game today so only just found out the result.

Had my nephews 5th Birthday Party today and I'm really please with the 0-0 result, still unbeaten and Kenny kept a clean sheet.
        No probs pal.

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
        is this deffo.
        cant see them doing a nil nil as the main game, and there was no live stream either.
        Apparently so. Read it on a Forest board & looked on Sky+ listings & it says the same. Think its sorted out camera wise where they go prior to the game nothing to do with the result I believe.

Comment

Farkkk me that was a blatant pen for the tackle on Tommy Smith!!

Robbed AGAIN!

Comment

true that.

ambrose back on fire again. wonder goal last week and two this week, still so seriously gutted we didnt get him. some of our draws could of been wins, cos im sure he would of scored more than hogan has.

Comment

Main game my a*r*s*e !

Comment

Stonewall penalty, ref bottled it. Faurlins was never a pen to them either so that twit Davies can shove his moaning nonsense where the sun don't shine

Comment

Originally posted by Rich View Post
                  Stonewall penalty, ref bottled it. Faurlins was never a pen to them either so that twit Davies can shove his moaning nonsense where the sun don't shine
                  Pretty much how I saw it. Can't believe we never got a pen for that.

Comment

Working...
                  X