Fair Play to Warnock

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fair Play to Warnock

With Orr getting sent off, he could have gone defensive, and brought on Leggs, Parker, or Rowlands at right back, but he stuck with what he had. He knew that Mackie's work rate would see him support the front players when going forward. All his substitutions brought on attacking players, which shows a really positive sign. Other managers, would have sat back, and tried to hold on for 1-0, but doing what he did gave Reading something to thing about from us offensively, and it worked a treat.

Well done Neil.

What would Lippi have done

Comment

Full credit to NW and the players.
      QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Originally posted by singingranger View Post
        What would Lippi have done
        tricky question
        QPR fan since1987

@yousef_qpr

Comment

Very true re the substititions, v brave and they paid off. Must admit I had my doubts at the time but they really put Reading on the back foot. Just imagine if Warno had a bit more to play with and had better options on the bench that Agyman and Clarke, tho in fairness to Agers on Saturday it was like watching Brazil...

Comment

Originally posted by stainrodisalegend View Post
            Very true re the substititions, v brave and they paid off. Must admit I had my doubts at the time but they really put Reading on the back foot. Just imagine if Warno had a bit more to play with and had better options on the bench that Agyman and Clarke, tho in fairness to Agers on Saturday it was like watching Brazil...
            Agers and Brazil mentioned in the same setence, fair play mate and I want whatever your on
            I played sunday league football today.

Clearly I was the best player on the pitch.

I scored 5 and made 7 last ditch tackles.

We lost 5-0 but the rest of my team were sh it!

Comment

good tactics well done Neil, i think are deffensive work rate allowed this to happen
              Dyslexic so please don't feel the need to correct my spelling mistakes as I really don't give a **** and before you say use spell checker if it is spelt right / wright but not in context spell check is useless

Comment

Well done neil and I am so pleased we show character and fighting spirit. Disagree with some it was never a sending off and a dreadful decision booking would of been more than enough. The only reason we won't appeal is because we are fighting a welsh fa that would add an additional game.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                  Well done neil and I am so pleased we show character and fighting spirit. Disagree with some it was never a sending off and a dreadful decision booking would of been more than enough. The only reason we won't appeal it because we are fighting a welsh fa that would add an additional game.
                  what do the welsh fa have to do with an appeal for a sending off in a game against two english clubs.

Comment

Said in the press conferance afterwards that he tried going defensive away to Reading last season with Palace and it backfired, so he'd learnt from that mistake. He probably also thought we had the players to cope with it - Mackie etc

Comment

Originally posted by G.T.P View Post
                      what do the welsh fa have to do with an appeal for a sending off in a game against two english clubs.
                      They will screw us over because they support there teams, cardiff and swansea. Hence why when Boothroyd did that horrific tackle at the leeds game. The game was live and they should of given him at least a 3 match ban for a break the leg attempt tackle thats why GTP

Comment

i didnt realise they had any say or rulings over english clubs, i thought they only dealt with cardiff and swansea as they are welsh and have their own f.a. that deal with them, and the english f.a deal with us and all the other clubs.

Comment

I think the point is that the Welsh FA are a lot more lenient towards Cardiff, than our FA are towards English clubs. Orr, got a straight red for his challenge, and Boothroyd didn't get anything for a worse challenge.

Comment

why do they have their own lenient welsh refs as well then?
                            im so confused.

Comment

Originally posted by WeAreQPR12 View Post
                              Agers and Brazil mentioned in the same setence, fair play mate and I want whatever your on
                              It was a once in a lifetime performance from no neck, prob never to be repeated as normally Agers playing is like watching Port Vale...

Comment

Working...
                              X