The 20 goal a season striker everyone craves

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The 20 goal a season striker everyone craves

The way NW sets us out to play, means we need a target man, so im not so sure this 'fox in the box' everyone rants on and on about would fit in to our system. Yes any team would love to have one on the bench but our system is set up to play a target man and two wingers and Taraabt given the freedom of the pitch.

One more striker would be the icing on the cake. AN out and out striker.

Helguson has been injured, we;ve had Hulse. If both got injured we would struggle
    ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
    THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

Agreed. Would also love to have a Simpso type player - if only to mix it up occasionally and have another option on the bench.

Comment

Simpson hasn't scored for Hull yet has he?

Comment

Originally posted by Magic View Post
          Simpson hasn't scored for Hull yet has he?
          nope. thats exactly why we need him back. to keep up the tradition. :drunk:

Comment

and clarke hasn't scored for us yet. think simpson has been mainly on the bench. not saying he's a world beater but he did score 13 goals for us last season despite often being played out of position.

Comment

During the game yesterday the guy next to me said...get to Jan and we can spend some big money if we are still top !!

However i struggled to see where we would add new players?? Striker maybe but who ? It would have to be someone who is real class because otherwise no point.

Basically I cant see where we need improvement after yesterdays game, but what is important !! the players perform at there best !

Comment

Working...
              X