Why do we only get behind the team 100% when we're down to 10 men

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do we only get behind the team 100% when we're down to 10 men

The last home game I remember for that was Oct. 2 years ago when SDC scored on that snowy night against Brum, after that prat Attwell had sent Legs off.

As like then I got a bit choked and watery-eyed when went in front, and the SAR stand was rocking beneath our feet. The PA guy was quick to acknowledge the vocal support after the game, thanking us for being the twelth man. When was the last time he ever said that? And like was said, Mackie looked out on his feet, but wouldn't succumb to it.

And the vocal support was that bit louder after halftime, even before we took the lead. Away games are always loud, so isn't about time we started trying to change home support attitudes?

Saying it aint going to happen should not be an option, it's negative. Is anyone here who's normally quiet at games, prepared to be a bit more vocal now? It's like a plague, it could catch on.

I thought the support was great yesterday even before the sending off (which I missed).

But when you see your side battle and still attack with 10 men and a lead - it is exactly the attitute fans love and will generate more appreciative noise.

Would have been differenty if we sat back and tried to protect the lead I think.

We need to put more pressure on refs though. I remember one moment when I jumped up screaming for a free kick and saw I was the only one! I can't be that blind....
    twitter @silvercue

soundcloud

Comment

Hopefully we can keep it going against Preston and Cardiff.

Sure we really helped yesterday.

Do get your point that in adversity we tend to get behind them.
      ALL BEST BANTER AND ALL THE LATEST FROM QPR.
      THE WEST LONDON 90 MINUTE FOOTBALL SHOW EVERY MONDAY FROM 9.30PM http://mixlr.com/the90mfs/

Comment

I think it's the sense of injustice that the ref has DARED to send one of our players off -- whether deserved or not, we are biased and it certainly winds me up.
        Makes for a better atmosphere (and performance).
        Faurlin is my hero!!! Love him!!! #########

Comment

We need to make an hostile atmosphere at home we should also put away fan in the west paddock and allocate school end to home supporters. let them sing in the rain & cold with no roof they will hardly be heard especially that mob from over the bridge.

Comment

Working...
          X