Moan free saturday!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Moan free saturday!

You will all be delightd to know im off to Dubai today so i wont be around to moan when we draw(again) on saturday,so no "we need a striker" moans or "we are only 1 or 2 points off 3rd spot now" moans so feel free to post all your"we are still unbeaten,yipee!"and "we would have won only for the referee" and "ffs we are 2nd place" or"we dont need a striker" threads without me complaining,i will check result while over there and will have access to internet but promise i wont post anything unless we win,back in a week so post again then...enjoy your peace

Phew! Thank f*ck for that!

Only joking mate enjoy your holiday. Atlantis for me on the 30th

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
      Phew! Thank f*ck for that!

Only joking mate enjoy your holiday. Atlantis for me on the 30th
      Royal Mirage for us,looking across at the Atlantis,will take a trip over to see the place,looks amazing,my wife prefers the quieter hotels,so she loves the one and only.33c there at the moment,flying to Heathrow later and over night with BA...will be checking in on this site while away but promised my wife(our anniversary)that i will stay away from WATRB while on holidays.

Comment

Royal Mirage is a blinder. Book your Mrs in for a spa there its amazing & she will be like putty in your hands!

Comment

Originally posted by Ric-Roc View Post
          Royal Mirage is a blinder. Book your Mrs in for a spa there its amazing & she will be like putty in your hands!
          This is our 4th time back there,she loves the spa,and the roof top bar,and the ozone,I love the service there and that 1km almost deserted beach but hear that the Atlantis is pretty impressive as well!

Comment

Originally posted by Rebel R's View Post
            You will all be delightd to know im off to Dubai today so i wont be around to moan when we draw(again) on saturday,
            BORKED

Comment

This is our 4th time back there,she loves the spa,and the roof top bar,and the ozone,I love the service there and that 1km almost deserted beach but hear that the Atlantis is pretty impressive as well!
              Atlantis is meant to be unbelievable mate. I would say the Royal Mirage is defo the best hotel on Jumeirah beach.

Comment

Wow Rebel those flights are very quick nowadays.
                At 10:24 you posted off to Dubai today.
                11:31 you were looking across at the Atlantis.

I'm just kidding i'm sure you're there you were probably somewhere just outside when you first posted, or was you? Hmmmm

Or is it to do with the time difference?
                Queens Park Rangers
                NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

RIGHT... You boys are going to force me into a bit of research here... Booked my Thailand trip and also one to Cyprus for the summer. Was planning India in October/November but have always been interested in Dubai and listening to what you've post has wet my appitite even more for it. I'll check out the Atlantis & the Royal Mirage out this weekend online as you boys have given me a bit of a dilemma! I know the ball and chain will love the spa thing out in Dubai...

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                    Wow Rebel those flights are very quick nowadays.
                    At 10:24 you posted off to Dubai today.
                    11:31 you were looking across at the Atlantis.

I'm just kidding i'm sure you're there you were probably somewhere just outside when you first posted, or was you? Hmmmm

Or is it to do with the time difference?
                    ,thats funny,from the hotel we WILL be able to see the Atlantis hotel,as i said flying out this evening on a BA flight from Heathrow.

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                      RIGHT... You boys are going to force me into a bit of research here... Booked my Thailand trip and also one to Cyprus for the summer. Was planning India in October/November but have always been interested in Dubai and listening to what you've post has wet my appitite even more for it. I'll check out the Atlantis & the Royal Mirage out this weekend online as you boys have given me a bit of a dilemma! I know the ball and chain will love the spa thing out in Dubai...
                      Have you already booked Cyprus Dazzer?

Comment

,thats funny,from the hotel we WILL be able to see the Atlantis hotel,as i said flying out this evening on a BA flight from Heathrow.
                        As i said only kidding, enjoy your time there.
                        Queens Park Rangers
                        NPower Champions 2010/2011

PREMIER LEAGUE 2011 - ETERNITY (Oh well got that wrong, we'll be back though)

Comment

Originally posted by 80sCasual View Post
                          As i said only kidding, enjoy your time there.
                          i know,cheers

Comment

Originally posted by Dazzer1977 View Post
                            Both hotels are amazing,probably more to do at the Atlantis,great place if you bring the kids,but very fancy and big.Royal mirage is much smaller and quieter which suits me,3 hotels in one,the palace,arabian court and the ultra luxurious Residense and Spa(not staying there!),but personally i LOVE the place and Dubai is just amazing!

Comment

Working...
                            X